Adam M

Greetings from Thailand Vipassana Retreat!

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys just wanted to send everyone on this forum good merit and blessings from Wat Chom Tong in Thailand!

Just finished my first 10 day retreat here and I'm looking forward to the rest of my 3 month stay!

Want to give special thanks to @Leo Gura for his wisdom and guidance and @AdamDiC who is here meditating with me. Without you guys I wouldn't have had this amazing opportunity to my investigation of the present moment.

Wish me good luck! I wish all of you good luck and may you be sucessful in all your endeavors!

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

I did 3 months in Thailand and Laos many moons ago. A great learning experience

Of course good luck to you :)

What is this 3months stay about? Casual vacation or some kind of meditation retreat?

@Adam M Where's that enlightenment?!

;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Adam M   Awwww man, that is so cool. What a perfect place to do a retreat.....talk about a history of meditation. Have a great time! 

How was it? Im going to do a 10 day vipassana retreat somewhere in thailand early next year, so recommendations are much appreciated! 

@molosku highly recommend Wat Chom Tong...great food, great people, great practice that is very difficult but also very rewarding. It is a Buddhist monastery so be prepared to prostrate to the buddha every time you enter a room lol but other than that I'm having a good time

@Leo Gura I'm working on it lol... trying to build strong mindfulness so I can clear and consistently observe impermanence, unsatisfactoriness, and nonself