Pouya

How to let go of resistence?

43 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Pouya said:

If I and resistance are one, then... there is no one experiencing resistance?? It's just there?

If the "I" is in operation, which thinks it's apart from resistance, resistance will be experienced-imagined as happening to "you".  But if "I" and "resistance" are observed as unitary, then thought is just seen for what it is --- a movement of resistance (movement away from what-is), that is just seeking security in itself (rather than "you" being in conflict with it).

Edited by robdl

1. Thought perpetuates the illusion of "I".

2. "I", thinking itself separate from Thought, comes into conflict with Thought.  a.k.a. resistance.

3. But unconditional awareness sees (not the personal "I" that sees) that Thought and "I" are a unitary (thought-self) movement and the division between the two was just invoked by the nature of Thought itself.  Thought invokes division-fragmentation as this perpetuates thinking; thought's mechanistic nature to self-sustain.

4. Division in thought, between thinker and thoughts, naturally creates conflict and reaction, which is the very fuel for more thought itself.   Thinker sustains thought, and thought sustains thinker; co-feeding and co-sustaining.   So thought depends upon this division as a way to perpetuate.  No division means no conflict-resistance, and therefore no fuel.

Edited by robdl

6 hours ago, robdl said:

1. Thought perpetuates the illusion of "I".

2. "I", thinking itself separate from Thought, comes into conflict with Thought.  a.k.a. resistance.

3. But unconditional awareness sees (not the personal "I" that sees) that Thought and "I" are a unitary (thought-self) movement and the division between the two was just invoked by the nature of Thought itself.  Thought invokes division-fragmentation as this perpetuates thinking; thought's mechanistic nature to self-sustain.

4. Division in thought, between thinker and thoughts, naturally creates conflict and reaction, which is the very fuel for more thought itself.   Thinker sustains thought, and thought sustains thinker; co-feeding and co-sustaining.   So thought depends upon this division as a way to perpetuate.  No division means no conflict-resistance, and therefore no fuel.

As deep as deep can get.