Will2gain

Stop smoking!

4 posts in this topic

Leo why not use your wisdom and create a system solution videos to help us kill this nasty habit, you can get inspired by people like Allan Carr, but go beyond their material and create a practical system that will save lives and give health to millions.

The "Awareness alone is curative" video already shows a possible solution. There are like 4 other videos on his channel about addiction. Although they are maybe not what you are looking for, definitely worth a watch :)

Consciousness is the only solution, be mindful of the bodily desire that is bubbling up everytime you think you need a cigarette. Notice that it is just a transitory feeling that passes and comes back like a wave, ride the wave and move on with your day. Don’t go unconscious. You dont need a system, the ego thinks it needs a system, then it can blame that system when it fails and create a whole story instead of just simply being mindful.

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I dont know whats is wrong about smoking? Just know that it kills you. When I smoke, it is a break from all that achievement chasing, coming back to mortality, fucking yourself up a little bit to get grounded. If you want to stop and cannot stop, you are not in control over yourself. Why is that? 

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?