Mezanti

Moving from Blue into Orange. HELP!

3 posts in this topic

I recently have overcome my religious beliefs, and now I feel the need to turn against my own culture, to stray and do my own individual thing, I recognize Blues limitation of freedom and how uneffective it is, I currently live in the middle east so  like 12/10 are Blue here, i can proudly say I’ve moved out of blue, but now its time for Orange. Im very confused as to how I can initiate my journey within Orange, and to fully embody Oranges values. Any tips on how I can go about this?

What are some practical things that i could start doing right now to help me with this?

This is coming from a guy with very little knowledge of your culture so forgive me if some of these suggestions are not possible, dangerous, idiotic, etc, based on your surroundings. 

Stop participating in religious activities. Focus more on developing yourself and your future and less on the good of the collective. Become as scientifically literate as possible. Focus on financial gain rather than gain in an imaginary afterlife. Try to get a girlfriend and/or make friends who are moving into stage orange. Actively try to be mindful when blue values are popping up in your mind/actions and question their source and legitimacy. Possibly move to an area with more orange like your capital city perhaps or even a richer country. Lastly, don't get yourself killed trying to push the boundaries too hard. 

Edited by ChimpBrain

@ChimpBrain I dismiss everything my culture stands by, although there is some good in it, it's mainly just corrupt and freedom robbing. 

As an ex Blue, i used to judge orange hardcore, and that made it very hard for me to behave in self centered ways, the way i judged orange to be, 

But now, i'm beginning to pursue my own interest but every now and then i'll catch myself back in Blue ideology, where i'm being a critic of Orange,

I think my ego has been too identified with Blue, i should be doing some serious meditation with that.

what do you find helped you to transition out of blue?

Edited by Mezanti