Andre Quinonez

Hallucinations as a child

16 posts in this topic

As a child I had very vivid and mystical hallucinations. It happened very early in my childhood, I was probably 3 to 4 years old. My first memories are of very mystical almost psychedelic experiences. I never spoke to anyone about it as a child because I just assumed it was normal and eventually the hallucinations started to fade away until I completely dismissed it. I was in denial about it and as I got older I convinced myself that it must have been a dream or a false memory, eventually with time I even completely forgot about those experiences. It wasn't until I tried psychedelics that I recognized that state of consciousness again. I spoke to a friend that also has tried psychedelics and he says that for him it's not the case. Is there any sources or info on spontaneous psychedelic phenomena as a child?

@Andre Quinonez Super common. People like you usually become psychics or they represses that part of themselves and keep it secret.

Sounds like you've got some natural paranormal talent and you could easily develop it using books, courses, workshops, and teachings.

Read more New Age books and you'll get into that whole paranormal sub-field of the self-help market.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I have memories from childhood where I would wake up during the night and get out of my bed and walk around a bit because things looked so weird.
I remember looking at the walls and the ceiling and it looked like it was coming towards me, like it was very close and that it was an extremely intense presence of it. It was so fucking THERE in some way. Kinda smacking me in the face with it's presence, lol. Scary as hell.

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

@sgn Sounds like a 5-MeO trip ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Andre Quinonez

I hallucinated when I was a kid too. Some good, some not, mostly weird. Giant insects going in & out of cupboards. Hands & body would ‘bubble’ Up super huge.  Saw in only temperature shades once. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I thought the paranormally sensitive child was a Hollywood cliche. My childhood was completely absent of such things. I just asked a few friends and none of them could report anything like that.

I wonder what percentage of people would say they had an experience like that?

@Nahm

52 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Ingit

Ya. I’m a hallucination right now. 

I mean pathological hallucination?

?IngitScooby ?

8 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Andre Quinonez

I hallucinated when I was a kid too. Some good, some not, mostly weird. Giant insects going in & out of cupboards. Hands & body would ‘bubble’ Up super huge.  Saw in only temperature shades once. 

lol I would also see insects. But they where phosphorescent insects that would glow in the dark with very beautiful colors. I would also see a man in the dark in my house, but I wasn't afraid at all. I actually really enjoyed these experiences. 

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@Andre Quinonez

I liked the thermal vision. The bugs scared the hell out of me. They were around 3 feet long. Weird. Thanks for sharin. 

you too man. Now at least I know I am not crazy haha.

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Andre Quinonez Super common. People like you usually become psychics or they represses that part of themselves and keep it secret.

Sounds like you've got some natural paranormal talent and you could easily develop it using books, courses, workshops, and teachings.

Read more New Age books and you'll get into that whole paranormal sub-field of the self-help market.

well it's a relief to know I'm not schizo lol. Thanks!

I've had some hallucinations as a child that I was getting increasingly smaller, denser and heavier. It felt really abstract. Every now and then the same sensations come  when I'm meditating. Anyone familiar with this?

Edited by AncestorOfAisle6

Never really had hallucinations (thought I was able to make objects like clocks on walls disappear from my vision if I concentrated for a minute or two) but something that happened to me at age of maybe 11 or 12, that I saw the Poltergeist movie girl in a screamer video on the internet, and for a year almost every night when I went to sleep the girls mutilated face would appear into my vision in the darkness. Many nights I went to sleep rolling my eyes, because that was the only way I could get rid of the bitch.

I didnt experience anything like that for over ten years until a few months ago when I went to sleep, and I began to see different kind of pictures in front of my eyes. Like I saw a picture of a beach in front of my eyes, but at the same time I knew I was laying in my bed, but at the same time I was at that beach. I could swallow and or move my fingers and they wouldnt affect the image or feeling of standing at a beach in any way.

I can still do this some nights when I really concentrate on conjuring those pictures, but quirk here is that if I stay for too long in a particular picture it begins to turn into a horror one, which is the reason why I have been a little reluctant to stare or practise watching those pictures, even thought they can be facinating to look and feel. Thing is, I dont want that shit to leak into my regular world and conjure some kind of bleeding skull into my vision while learning Algebra at school.

Does anyone know what the hell this is? Im not active dreamer so I dont think its lucid dreaming

@AncestorOfAisle6

22 hours ago, AncestorOfAisle6 said:

I've had some hallucinations as a child that I was getting increasingly smaller, denser and heavier. It felt really abstract. Every now and then the same sensations come  when I'm meditating. Anyone familiar with this?

Yes! Only for me i would project that to objects and images i would imagine. It was like giving something another dimension and it was definately felt.