Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Devil

Meditation unmasked!

14 posts in this topic

Breath in, breath out. Do this for ~30 minutes a day to feel better about your pathetic life and maybe one day you will attain some sort of mystical state where you will have permanent joy and bliss! You may even get an altered state of consciousness and access private secret knowledge! Woo! This is what modern day spirituality is about, a total hack.

Tyler's quote ; " In a catastrophic emergency you're taking giant panic breaths , suddenly you become euphoric , docile , you accept your fate.

kek.jpg

k4k.png

Calm as Hindu cows!

How to break free? Unplug from this ''spiritual'' crap, go outside and do whatever the fuck you want to do! Stop being so sterile and respectable and '' clean '' , this is all BS. You're a dirty ape that requires daily showering & feeding itself just to keep itself alive. You can't force spirituality by meditating, I've meet kids who are more spiritual than Zen masters who practiced the most advanced techniques out there. All those techniques keep you chained, break free! If Leo is authentic then he should read this with an open-mind and see that he's just deceiving himself.

Ha, ignorant and a lack of vision. True to the devil name.

The kingdom of heaven is within.

@Colin Have fun doing '' spiritual '' techniques while i'm plowing my GF and enjoying a nice sunset with her afterwards. Hopefully you are docile enough to not react aggressively to my superiority.

Oh and by the way i'm working on AI super algorithms which a super fun and entertaining project for our company. Have fun being stuck in your mind labelling yourself as a rat trying to escape yourself by shooting frog venom up your ass.

Edited by Devil

nah I am not puritanical in that way, meditation done correctly would ideally help you enjoy your sex and sunsets even more.

me not resonate with Jed Mckenna

Good humanoid! Purchase more books! You might escape this maze if you buy my book at $19.99 10% discount if you buy it directly from our website actualized.org! You need more knowledge! Remember? Knowledge=Power!

kkk.gif

the rat thing is a metaphor

that gif is racist

@Colin Labelling humanoids as sheeps/rats/monkeys is racism towards the entire human specie.

nah, humans actually quite a few similarities to rats/mice which are studied extensively. But, an ignorant person wouldn't know that.

@Colin You're quite stupid for someone who obviously follows Leo's teachings to the letter. Everything is conciousness according to him so there is no difference between my dry cock and your left eye, both are made out of conciousness, they are literally the same!

they are different

i know the cure for ignorance, but I am not sure I know the cure for delusion

@Colin 4hours of MKULTRA brain-rewiring video, no thanks. I'm about to go hunt , prepping my rifle and tools, enjoy your little meditation session.

ghhh.jpeg

Edited by Devil

@Devil Sorry, this forum will not brook your devilish trolling racist nonsense.

You demonstrate no desire to learn, so you are being banned.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.