tashawoodfall

And Another Journey Begins Part 2

27 posts in this topic

One of my friends asked me to do a 40 minute speech to teens at risk at his old school near Pahrump.  I said yes.  I have to do the speech twice.  He said he’d create my non profits website for free.  He’s talented so Fuck yeah. Once the websites up it’s pretty much a done deal

I also got a new job working directly under a millionaire guy who happens to be deemed the 5th top marketer in the world.  He’s doing a new venture here in Vegas and I’m the first employee for it. The salary is good and I’m sure I’ll learn a lot.  I start Monday.  

My bf and I have been a bit rocky but I’m figuring it out.

my friendships are going pretty strong and everyone seems to be winning rn ✌?

Edited by tashawoodfall

Startuplv.org project is going ok.  The developer seems to be having a hard time.  I got a great partner and need to get an investment term sheet made.  I just want this project launched and bringing me passive income.  My other projects are way more important to me.

Well it’s been a minute ?

That last intimate relationship didn’t work out but I learned a bit.  Not looking to getting into another intimate relationship at this time just because it takes a lot of my time focus and energy and I’m more interested in using this towards other things like my life purpose project and my learning ventures.

Today I feel at peace.  I have goals of course and also everyday ‘problems’ like most people do (nothing serious) but at the same time I feel free from them and everything else, it’s nice and this is a new feeling, I hope it stays ? 

this week I’m focusing on my website for strut and shine and also working on Startuplv.org.  I’m also improving my marketing knowledge for work, looking to get to the next level with it.  My boss has recommended 3 books so I plan to dive into it.  I’ve been introduced to so many different apps/software platforms in the past weeks that I’m excited with these discoveries.  Very useful for starting my own businesses.

the other day while visioning I saw a woman (my future self) I had at the time aspired to embodying.  At the same time I’d like to remained detached because it feels free and better but it was a nice vision and we’ll see what the future holds.

I'm having another moment where I'm overthinking how much of zombies people are but suspecting this is an ego game to make me 'better' then others.  Significance right?..It's a stupid pursuit.