Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pluto

Temporarily Closed For Spiritual Maintenance

8 posts in this topic

I won't be posting anymore on other topics directly, at least for a while because i feel my energy isn't as pure as it could be and more than enough seeds have been planted to sprout in their own unique ways so either way ALL IS ALWAYS WELL :) I may still help you if you message me directly from time to time if i feel pure enough but other than that i am taking a break from being online in general and spending more time in nature with self so i can feel more connected and see more clearly that i can express the greatest version i can possibly be so the energy i emit and express will always be the purest and most loving, divine form of energy for others to bloom and reflect light far more efficiently on a collective level.

I will try at least once a day post a powerful message or picture here, mostly ones i have saved over the years that have helped me and quite a few i made myself which will only take me a minute so it will be minimal amount of time being online yet still planting seeds of truth that will not immediately but most definitely shift your consciousness one way or another. I am also traveling soon because at this moment it is my highest passion so if i go missing its always for a greater cause :)

Awareness, Wholeness ??

29597843_482239968858831_5521721009419160816_n.jpg

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto I wish the best for you, you are so amazing, and I know you will always find your way to the Light :) 

I always tell myself how simple and accessible Divine Love is in the act of surrender to it, which is most easily felt from your beautiful Heart. You are beautiful, and kind; you touched my Soul with your words. And that made all the difference.

With True Love for another Soul.

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

Your words are always very inspiring.

Do you wanna share where you are going to travel?

What's the difference between a duck?

@Mirror of Confusion Anywhere :) I am just going to go to a different place everyday and follow the synchronicity see where it takes me :)

quotes-saying-bob-marley-musician-love-touching.jpg

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

It says i am only allowed to upload 20.48kb. Why so low? Most images are larger than that.

03fd94bbc8c0715f27b9a6e4a119ea06.jpg

B R E A T H E

Now 10.24kb cap? is this a glitch?

B R E A T H E

If you seek peace, Be Still.

If you seek wisdom, Be Silent.

If you seek love, Be yourself.

B R E A T H E