Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MM1988

Mindfuck: I just had the WEIRDEST scary lucid dream ever

7 posts in this topic

I just dreamt that I woke up... And I thought to myself "hey it would be nice to lucid dream next time, I once read about this method where you should look at your fingers and count them, well lets go back to sleep and try it". But I just couldnt sleep. Then I counted my fingers. Holy fuck, one was missing. I looked at my fingers and they were flimmering. Then it dawned on me. I was in my childrens room, but im not living with my parents anymore for two years. I was 100% lucid that I was in a dream at that point. I watched some swarm of flys fly at my window and was amazed how real it looked, and how that was generated by my mind. All the movements of every single fly, just my mind. But then I panicked. I wanted to wake up. But I just couldnt. How the fuck do I wake up? I was scared to leave my room because of what would await me. I remembered that I must lay in my flat, what weekday it was and thats where I must be. Wake the fuck up!!! I become worried something happened. I must be under an anaesthetic, something happened. I'm still conscious so I'm not dead, but I cant wake up. It must be some weird anaestethic causing this and I'm in the hospital! I finally went downstairs and into the living room. My mother was laying there on the couch. I had tears in my eyes and told her that I'm in a dream and I cant wake up, I'm worried something happened to me. She said nothing and her eyes flimmered between an open/closed eyelids state. Thats when it happened. I woke up. I was so mindfucked, not knowing what is real anymore and immediately counted my fingers, when I counted 4 I got a massive shock but I just forgot to count my thumb.

This was 15 minutes ago. I just slept for 1 hour. Trying to get my grip on reality back before going back to sleep.

sound like something I had,

does it makes sense to your life ?

but for me it was from psychiatric drug ( I suppose it played on the dream ) ( a really "blocking dream" )  half lucid ( my thought was aware of "me" ), cause I couldn't move and remember for like 10 seconds I couldn't move, then I tell my self "wake up" but I couldn't at all. But was aware not being conscious or "in reality"

I had the feeling I was dead, but for real, I wake up sweety, just remember of this weird texture not moving, that was like a "glitch bug" in a game. And feeling alive in front of this, was the most horrifiant of my life. ( it was like 2 years ago )

my mind watched this weird flat black oranged texture and I see the texture, but couldn't take my "eyes" of it, I loose all sense of me and feel my life quitting me, like if it was ok, in 3 seconds, I m dead, and I accepted it, but I was sad for loosing everything I ve made.

maybe this is when I had a sort of ego death, induced by dream. It's not like your's but that's one of my "worst dream". Only a feeling of dying.

Edited by Strikr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

@Strikr scary,good I'm not the only one.

No it doesnt make sense to my life. But the world seems less material right now, because everything looked and behaved so real and independent in my dream. I wonder if this is caused by yoga, I started daily practice 3 weeks ago, maybe I should take it slower. I'm not even into lucid dreaming! This finger thing was something I read 5+ years ago on the internet.

Edited by MM1988

2 hours ago, MM1988 said:

immediately counted my fingers, when I counted 4 I got a massive shock but I just forgot to count my thumb.

Lol awwww that must have been a relief. Good ol' thumb 

Also, imagine enlightenment as that. When you become lucid in reality. 

How would you sound to "others" when you tell them life's a dream :(

Also, you would also be afraid n shocked outta ur mind, literally lol 

Good trail run in the dream :)

Btw, becoming lucid in the dream that long, was it 100% exactly the same as your current waking state? 100%? @MM1988

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@SoonHei Yeah I'm 100% sure. It was so real. As I said I remembered my sober life clearly and what I did before going to sleep. It was like normal reality with the exception that stuff was flimmering. Im not a person who usually wakes up and asks himself if hes still dreaming, for me its like a switch is flipped immediately as soon as I wake up and I go about my day. This time it took about 20 minutes after waking up until reality felt solid again, because there was not much difference in how it "felt" in the dream. I really thought it was possible I was still in a dream after waking up and I know how ridiculous this sounds, I thought Im going crazy.

Edited by MM1988

53 minutes ago, MM1988 said:

I really thought it was possible I was still in a dream after waking up and I know how ridiculous this sounds, I thought Im going crazy.

Lol may sound ridiculous to a common average person but sounds Normal to me

I don't doubt for a second that it felt that way

That's epic. Unsure what I would do

Especially when u get stuck in that thought that u couldn't wake up

And then negative thoughts amplify and cuz ur inna dream state, things manifest quicker 

Learning to calm ur reaction would be epic

Then u can dream some cool stuff too, postive happy stuff

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

I think that at the point you were considering that you might miss the stuff you had to do (IRL) you started to freak out.

Next time remember in the dream that time does not pass the same there (if it exists at all percievably) than in the waking state.