Strikr

Instead of avoiding suffering, can't you love it ?

7 posts in this topic

every time I hit my self on something, I cry of joy now. Just before I hit my foot on something, and then I start to tell my mind, ENJOY IT, and then I enjoyed it, lel.

I did this a lot when I was a child, sucking my blood and loving being hurted. Suffering isn't a choice, suffering happen, we shall embrace it when it comes, not avoid it, it's the proof of our human experience. It's tcheating to meditate/avoid, I believe it only resonate for certain type of humans to apply such behavior ( when the need is from the inner want, like wanting the end of suffering ) , I m the fire, I need to burn, that's my LP, I m not a monk, I bring peace with fire.

every pain I have makes me glad and I'll enjoy every physical pain, every mental pain, not that I'm looking for them, but avoiding them is failing to his duty as an human being.

I don't think "end of suffering" is a virtue it's the contrary. LOVE is. A love for the trip, the trip that his life.

real hero suffer, real hero is broken, real hero take the journey, then fall in love with life, kill for love, die from it.

I m still not convinced that every human being should take a path to "enlightment" enlightment is a path for SOME humans.

we think we can act out of who we are, it's a delusion, we have a belief system, even if fucked to the ground by psychedelic, looks leo, still with this focus on Trump, why, why ? can't you just give a fuck and love trump for makes suffer your own belief identity ? ( if you have none, you should accept that Trump is a product of human nature ) if everything is god, so the cycle is, everything is already perfect, evil and good are perfectly in balance, this is only your human mind quantifying feeling and misinterpret what you feel for something true.

assure me, you do not believe that what you call being honest/true, is listening your "sense" cause your sense are just a stack born from identity.

The energy is real though

I listen my sense all my life, this is why I had so many problems with life and never find love.

because the human sense are fucked up. They are grounded to what you call a dream.  if you truly believe it is "truth" that comes from within, learn at it's only the stack of your memory working per axiome of feeling.

I used my sense all my life and only find nihilism, and never love. Not that sense are useless, but sense are like the mind, they can't be trust, they are just like a second voice, that sound less "conscious" but that's still a lie whispered in the bones.

So if I believe my sense, I should follow my LP that his to be the fire ? ( creating music, and having an indecent life )

I m fucked as a human being.  ( my sense makes me come here ( ok fact ) , and then my sense in the SAME WAY created an energy of scepticism ) Scepticism makes me met leo, so scepticism isn't ego. or ego find leo, so leo is ego nurturing others ego, so leo is the contrary of a zen monk. ( or I don't get what you fight for, I think that's just for month paycheck I suppose, survive, but maybe something else, maybe a inner dream of reality, an agenda ) 

Enlightment is a scam ( to my mind , not to everyone ). unless you want to call it the truth, from a perspective where you believe that everyone perspective is "true" it is, but not really. You can't push truth on people, if it's not "their truth"

Like if god/infinity would you to sit down, if something give you an experience of suffering and all, it's for you to play, not to quit. So meditation is only a way of playing, not "the way", unless you "don"t want to suffer"

but what If I want to suffer ? I want to feel pain, I want to feel love, I want to feel hate, I want to feel fear,

but I absolutely don't want to feel borred by being.

And if enlightment is about this, I'll never ever be enlightnened ! 

, that's my greatest fear, since I m a child.  (  feel borred ) my main problem with everything, is the feeling of intense boredom, everything was hacked easyly by my mind. Since I m a child, it was total open mindedness from  6 to 12 ( I tolerated gay people, weird people, outcast people ) I ve always been what you call "non dual" . until I lost it, for obvious reason.

I started creating an identity like everyone, maybe after 13 I started to get the cue for "social norm"

To my child mind. Reality was borring at 6 I hacked everything and questionned everything.

I m this kid 1/100 who annoy the all class by shitty metaphysical question, hey that's me.

, and I prefered play video games, I remember myself telling at others 7 years old, that doing bike is shitty and playing games was more exciting. ( I ve always been a weirdo and KING of myself ) never listen to any kind of authority, at 6 I laughed of religion, then I was green, then Orange, then.. today ? believe what the fuck you want of me, I don't care.

I listen to leo, for makes life more meaningful, not to find that life has no meaning ( even if this is true, it's too nihilistic, and this is exactly why so many people kill themself after listening budhist stuff from their westerner background. EXACTLY. )

You can check for this fact, many westerner kill themself when they realize partly non duality. Because the mind is not allowed to change DEEPLY. ONLY IN SURFACE. The mind you have at 3 is the last mind you'll have, you can't grow out of your league. ( I believe in this for now ) You can't make trump love life, I think even if he took DMT he would just kill himself then ( for instance ) some people can transcend some ideas, others absolutely can't.

I m here because curiosity and wanting to control my mind this is how I fall upon Leo, I don't care for ending my suffering, I love it. If god created suffering and pain as a possibility it's for a reason.

it's like a "spiritual method" instead of a scientific method. I do not believe that everyone perspective is true at all.

I believe in engineering the mind 

So maybe I lost my way, anyway.

can you self actualize if you never feeled love ?

I m only 24 and soon 25. All I know from life is mainly through a screen. I never feel love, so maybe I didn't suffer ? or maybe I already suffered through all my young ? as I was "insane" to many people

what is suffering anyway, just a thought today.

I m not sure, even if this path is the "end path" of human consciousness ( what I'll think at 60 y + )

I can't transcend anything before acting in the maya, don't you think so ? 

All my saying on the idea of "cycle" with consciousness comes maybe because of this movie : ( PLEASE LEO WATCH IT, I know you have a cringe eye on me, but this movie, is really really a topic you'll like. )

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spring,_Summer,_Fall,_Winter..._and_Spring

so pushing consciousness over people, is meaningless, consciousness happen with age and experience, and inner feeling that are created by all of these.

from the "inner want", you can't sold the idea to someone who do not want to buy, and you can't makes someone know what an orgasm is by speaking about it.

ho I get the trap video video now, but what's the point to convert people to model ? humm ego game ? who would want people to buy idea but an ego ?

I think we take a shortcut in consciousness here. That's great, but the circle will come back anyway.

talker will talk, fire will burn, water will watered ( .. : p ) 

Edited by Strikr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

Nice post. Yes, love suffering. Create some loving story in your mind that makes suffering seem like the biggest gift you have ever been given. Such as if you get cancer, you can say then, "Thank you Universe for taking everything away from me, even my strong attachment this body I express myself in, so that I have the opportunity to know who I am, I look forward to more suffering, do not hold back for I want to become one with God in this life in a state of eternal bliss."

Everything is neutral, so we can project onto it a loving definition, and this definition will open our Hearts wide open. And then all we can do from there is surrender to the Heart in totality, but first we must awaken it by loving whatever arises the best we can. Because everything in this reality is inside the mind of God, and since God is perfect, that means everything that is, was and will be is perfect, and that you are perfect. Use effort to see through the same perspective of God, love whatever He gives to you a tiny bit more each time.

You are the son of God. Feel it, have faith in this. Your Heart fills with Love.

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

still many misstakes, my point is my own placement on the circle of life do not allow my mind to cross the wall too fast, and I think that's the case for many people. ( as some people people believe they can "trigger" people to get higher stage of consciousness )

Some spiritual teachers do not take student, because they know their students will not improve from the learning. But on internet everyone can pick what he wants..

this is probably why I should now quit spirituality for a while and EXPERIMENT more with life before having a giant map where I steped in nothing.

I'll try to really think and experiment life and the dream instead of remixing my ideas, maps and model. But I think that's a misstake to push people into a truth they are not ready for.

if more awareness I need, more awareness my ego will ask for. 

I think enough truth for me. Good luck to everyone, I'll leave the "spiritual self improvement reading"  that is becoming a busyness for my mind.

will try to not come back for a long time. ( just reading answer on my last post and end/ )

good luck to everyone to find your own meaning and path !

ham thanks @K vil not my art though :'( hope having this skill in a year or two ;> 

Edited by Strikr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

Sorry, but wtf? 

Love suffering? This sounds like masochistism... 

Pain is an indication that something is not right. You can’t deal with it by simply telling yourself to “enjoy” it (which is pretty neurotic btw).

From what I read here, it seems you need some psychological help. 

That's the point of the path.

When you love the suffering, the suffering stops.

The hatred of the suffering is the cause of the suffering.

So it's a loop.

Instead of avoiding suffering, can't you love it ?

The epiphany! :x

Make sure you don't turn this into a desire/fetish though. The desire to suffer is resisting not-suffering which in turn causes suffering. 

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

2 hours ago, Torkys said:

The desire to suffer is resisting not-suffering which in turn causes suffering. 

Trippy haha