Good-boy

Fouseytube is awakened

31 posts in this topic

@Osm @Psyche_92

Point is it depends on what ur life experiences have been .

For e.tolle he had been depressed and had anxiety attacks since he was like 18 or so. Can't recall the age. 

He was constantly depressed to the point where he said I don't want to live with myself anymore

He genuinely meant it

Deeply

And had an ego death.

Any normal person cannot just have this done to them

Someone may get a glimpse but will return back to ego

In his case, he was ready for it all to end and therefore there was nothing "he" wanted to go back to and therefore he had abiding Non-dual state he's still in today

e.tolle died that day and was "reborn" as awareness only

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Hahaha... 

Awakening and Enlightenment is not something you want, trust me. Is more tedious and painful than winning Mr. Olympia. 

It does not take much effort to see reality as it is, drugs maybe will do it, or high stages of meditation. The point is reaching all that and maintaining a balance all time. It is an eternal growth, as evolution is.  

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Sounds like Michelle Phan. She did the same thing. Left youtube 8.9 million subscribers and went into the woods to find herself. And hasn't posted since then.

Edited by Brittany

Not surprised. All the awkward stuff he had to endure during his youtube career must've crushed his ego. GJ.

There is a voice that doesn't use words. Listen! - Rumi

@PsiloPutty @Rinne I've been here before a couple of months back, I decided to come back. I had the alias @Quanty.

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Hellspeed Oh ok now things make sense. You seemed very wise and experienced for a newbie so i thought you were. I had a feeling you had another profile on here. Hellspeed bro

11 hours ago, Hellspeed said:

@PsiloPutty @Rinne I've been here before a couple of months back, I decided to come back. I had the alias @Quanty.

Why did you change your name or why did you create another account? Hahaha you know meeee man! WHAHAHAHAHA QUANTY the guy who loves breathing technique.. no other than breathing hahahaha