Good-boy

Fouseytube is awakened

31 posts in this topic

After Jim Carrey, famous YouTuber Fousey is awakened. Fouseytube with approx. 15 million YouTube subscribers gave away all his 3 channels, shut down all his social media, and is going to India to live  as a monk and meditate 24/7.

A mass awakening is happening guys.

Edited by Good-boy

Just got a chance to watch it. No idea who he is, but neither does he. I'm really happy for him. That was an excellent video; inspirational. He didn't cry, but I did!  :D

He has been having a HUGE backlash for the past couple of months. Im very excited & happy for him to stay on his journey. He caused a lot of chaos lmao. The mob mind was going nuts!

8 hours ago, PsiloPutty said:

I've never watched any of his videos. Good stuff? Looks like a kind person.

He was once the king of prank videos between 2014 and 2017 making approximately 1$ million every 3 months from just YouTube. He also acted in two Tyler Perry's movies.While chasing money, fame and success he staged a fake fight on YouTube and was also exposed for staging fake pranks. He is a nice human being and gave a lot of money to charity and homeless people on his blog channel. He is also bipolar with a huge ego.

Edited by Good-boy

I have seen his videos

He was quite big during the YouTube prank videos era

And then went on up from there

He's far from awakened

He's read a bunch of stuff it seems

But doesn't apply it

Has mad anger issues

Was yelling at the guy during an interview and then later said it's love lol

But yeah, the move now is good

He says he will start meditation n seems like may even do ayshcusa n other stuff too

So then he will truly get it

I hope he does learn then someone big in public eye will be able to spread the message wide

Although with this guys issues, I hope he is fine, seems like his ego backlash maybe hardcore

But u never know...

5meO maybe the key :P ;)

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

I think this is what the transition from orange to green looks like.

Why am I so differently wired? Am I a martian?

What kind of twisted experiment am I involved in?

Because I don't belong in this world. -Eminem

19 hours ago, Good-boy said:

going to India to live  as a monk and meditate 24/7

There are thousands of monks living in India meditate 24/7, do you think they grow spiritually ? 

The whole concert stuff seemed like one big manic episode stalking drake justifying it.

@PsiloPutty hes not, i really feel sorry for him, his ego is very developed, he is very very neurotic and suffers and this persona where he plays the “prophet” is his coping mechanism. To convince himself that he is valuable, I think that doing this meditation thing is really really good, but currently , hes deluded by his own ego.

Edited by Mezanti

@Finland3286 i think this is what red/orange to blue looks like, with a touch of green, hes is definetly not transitioned through orange, he skipped blue into orange, and felt there was always something missing  ”being the good servant” so he went back to blue, and now hes working through it. I say red because look at this

Hes obviously trapped in red with blue intentions, he isnt green despite him coming off as that way, green people arent materialistic, arent egotistic, are calmer dont get mad, are about nature and the equality for everyone and everything, clearly fousey isnt like that, hes serving his own ego, thinking that if hes good and percieved as good hes going to be fulfilled. A perfect example of an over developed ego, and thats awfully bad cus look how depressed this nut head is.

Just now, Mezanti said:

@Good-boy if you think fousey tube is awakened your just as bipolar as he is.

+1

..He could hurt himself so badly once he realizes it was just another Episode.

CAN WE NOT DISCUSS FOUSEYTUBE ANY FURTHER, THE STARTER OF THIS POST IS A COMPLETE DUMBASS. 

sorry

49 minutes ago, Mezanti said:

CAN WE NOT DISCUSS FOUSEYTUBE ANY FURTHER, THE STARTER OF THIS POST IS A COMPLETE DUMBASS. 

sorry

No man, you need deep existential understanding to discuss this topic. Smoke some 5 Meo dmt and then you would see the truth in Foussey.Fouseytube is enlightened.

3 hours ago, Mezanti said:

his ego is very developed,

yup. 100% agree.

he needs some psychedelics but it might make the ego stronger in his case

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

I recommend stopping this thread. The Fousey case is just a sad situation that needs to be left alone for Fousey's sake. Fousey has plenty of issues and his self-image is completely tied to his social media persona. He'll benefit more by being separated from the internet more than he will by 'meditating'. 

1 hour ago, Outer said:

Awakening takes approx 10,000 hours of practice, longer or shorter depending how much intelligence there is.

Eckhart Tolle got awakened with 0hours of practice.

1 minute ago, Osm said:

Eckhart Tolle got awakened with 0hours of practice.

Exactly.