TheBeachBionic

I'm scared if no guys like me or is attracted to me that they won't date me?

8 posts in this topic

Maybe ask yourself why you have these fears and keep questioning yourself to get to the root of the problem. Ask yourself why you even want a guy in the first place. Leo might have some videos on his channel that could help you out. 

Why am I so differently wired? Am I a martian?

What kind of twisted experiment am I involved in?

Because I don't belong in this world. -Eminem

2 hours ago, Finland3286 said:

Maybe ask yourself why you have these fears and keep questioning yourself to get to the root of the problem. Ask yourself why you even want a guy in the first place. Leo might have some videos on his channel that could help you out. 

I want a guy because I don't want to be single for the rest of my life.

@TheBeachBionic what do you have to offer? how can your company make someone's life better?

if you're looking for a partner just to satisfy your own desires, being in a relationship with you would suck. you gotta go deeper...

unborn Truth

It's impossible not to attract at least one decent guy throughout your whole life.

If your looks are the issue, then learn how to do make up better, gain/loose weight to get healtier appearance, etc.

If your personality is the problem, then just stick to self-development and work on the issues.

Maybe you are not meeting enough single guys for attraction to happen? Solution then would be to start going out more.

3 hours ago, Girzo said:

It's impossible not to attract at least one decent guy throughout your whole life.

If your looks are the issue, then learn how to do make up better, gain/loose weight to get healtier appearance, etc.

If your personality is the problem, then just stick to self-development and work on the issues.

Maybe you are not meeting enough single guys for attraction to happen? Solution then would be to start going out more.

I want a guy to accept me for how I look not wear makeup or lose weight.

1 hour ago, TheBeachBionic said:

I want a guy to accept me for how I look not wear makeup or lose weight.

I wan't a lot of money and but I don't wan't to work. I could win in a lottery, but to increase the chances I choose to work hard.
This analogy maybe is a bit extreme, but as I remember, you said you look really unatractive, I don't wan't to be asshole (actually don't care), but don't you think It would be smarter to take care of yourself? You don't need 1000$ gucci shoes and pound of make-up, but don't wear hoodie everyday and carry around 20 pound of extra weight. If you actually wanted to find that guy not just seek for attention on this forum, you would now go to the gym, figure out what your fashion style is and improve your mindset. There are many guys who would accept whoever, but we live in human being society, adapt (follow some standards and put effort) or deal with consequences (stay single).

As previous commentators told, it sure thing that there are guys, who will like you. You just have to spend some time looking for them and attracting them. Learn to make your appearance and inner world better, improve yourself, and simply start communicating. If you can’t do this IRL, go online. There are tons of dating sites from unserious and simple like Tinder to ones that focused on building real relationships (like this: http://datingtop10.net/review/victoriahearts/ )  Don’t be shy and also don’t try to be another person. Just be yourself and accept the world around.