LiberatedMonkey

Would it be a good idea to take the LP course while in High School?

7 posts in this topic

Would leo's LP course be to early or too much to take in high school? Just want to get different perspectives.

Edited by LiberatedMonkey

No never too early never too late

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

It's not too early besides u would keep the course there in case you need it later I'd think

In high-school is ideal, because then you can use your college(or otherwise spent, I simply mean 18-...)-years in an opitmal way

I'm in high school and I bought the course last weekend. I've spent about 20 hours working on it.

I highly recommend you buy it. High school is definitely the ideal time.(If not earlier, maybe with guidance) 

You can always keep it for later and the ideas are critical to know even if you don't want to take action yet, but just to plan out your life.

I think that with the few years in high school, if you really work at it, you can put yourself in such a good position by the time you graduate while everyone else is robotically getting a bad job or going to college for something they don't like.