Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Your place at Heart

Scientific method and Variable control for personal growth

1 post in this topic

Hey leo, I wish you would do a video on Using the Scientific method in-depth for personal work. What are variables and we become our own spiritual scientists  bridging the gap between science and spirituality. I am sure you experienced in your own way in tweaking the traditional scientific method which led to your success. How to use scientific research data along with spirituality and context to develop our own personal self experiments and conduct measurements and report results for own growth, we quantitatively measure progress and you can make exercise sheet for us to begin and from there, forum members participate in formulating the best scientific-spiritual method. I am really struggling through one so I need reference.

Edited by Your place at Heart

"Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish. And The Face of your Lord Full of Majesty and Honour will remain forever❤️" Quran: Surat Ar-Rahman (The Merciful)

"We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient"?Quran: Suratal Al-baqarah (The Cow)