Cortex

Horrifying Voices In My Left Ear

20 posts in this topic

When I was just sitting after my meditation periot, the hearing in my left ear in a sense disappeared, and then I've stared to hear horrifying voice from far away, and this voice was surrounded by some other scary sounds, it was talking to me but in some very unknown I don't know if you even can call this a language, but it was definitely a talk because the tone of voice was changing 

Edited by Cortex
Interesting and Horrifying

Someone recently was talking about hearing strange sound in his left ear. Was that you?

PsiloPutty, Nope, this experience is completely new to me 

Auditory hallucinations... Used to get these while falling asleep. Try to tune into them without getting scared. They should change to more pleasant things

Edited by starsofclay

that's hypnagogic hallucinations.
When you meditate , it's almost like falling asleep, but without really falling asleep...
instead , you just drift in this place of your mind where you are neither fully asleep , nor fully awake.
the same thing can happen before going to sleep ... for me , I always hear a tuning fork sound going crescendo... Sometimes even in my dreams

Edited by Hamilcar

38 minutes ago, Hamilcar said:

that's hypnagogic hallucinations.

yep! :)

i shit you not this was written in my notes in reference to two voices that cracked me up as i drifted to sleep this morning:

"voices of hypnagogia:

'so whaddya gonna do, formulate it?' (mobster-esque accent)

'you did that?' (lightly wavering female voice)"

needless to say ~ slept sound af ^_^

n͓̼͓̙̮̠̭̞̱̤̘̦̭̆̃̿̃̑ͨ̅̚a̼̟̱̣̤̥̰̥̍̄̿͂͗̌ͥ̀̾ͦͥͬͧ̍͒m̯͉̰̯ͥͣ̽͋ͬ̏̾̾͗̐͐ă̞̱͓͎͑̅̀̔ͮ̒ͪ͛̒ͅs̠̱̰̦̞̙̜̈́̇ͮ̀̉̐̇̓̐ͤ̃ͮ͛ͫͤt̻̰͈̱͈̦̮̲̞̮͚̘̤͓̯̲̻͎̅̾́ͪ̑ͩ͆͒̚̚e̬̺͚͖̭̖̲̙̗̜̫̠̹̬̖͚̙̝͂̆͂ͯͨ̎̆̈ͩͤͫ͋ͤ͋́͂ͯ̏ͅ

- yawning gap

"embrace your inner pain. in hopelessness, you will find bliss. to be mindful all the time you need to have attention on the breath as second nature." - hellspeed

I guess the rule of thumb is, get worried when the voices tell you what to do

This is very interesting, another new experience in your life. In meditation you are going within yourself, through many different layers. You can go to the Astral Dimension and meet many beings there of a like frequency to you. Other times it is actually our subconscious mind that creates this voice.

For the purpose of evolution, and growth; and to experience Divine Love transcend all dimensions, and go deeper than your subconscious to the source of who you are, to the Unconditional Love in your Heart. That is what helped me the most.

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

@Outer

there's like these voices man idk

ṅ̲͚̺̰̱͈̪͇͓̫̂͛̾͒̆̀̍̄͒̄̾̈́̿ͭͤ̅̚ͅa̗̝̪͓̱͎̝̱̟̥̹̣̦̤͎̲̻̾͋ͨ̍̑ͅṁ̺̺̖̲͉͈͉̤̣̻́̌̆̋̐̒̾̇̇̐̓ͣ̈̊ͨ͑̀ͅă͔͓̣̯͙̼͖̲͕̖͕̽͂ͯ͒ͧ̇̏͐̌ͦ̂̈s̮̺̙͕̰͖͖̖̺̺͈̰̹̰̺͙̹͌͗̈̽̅̈́͐́ͭͨͫ͒͆t̙̠̩̬̭̐ͯ̅͌̎ͭe̙̪̫̹̹͚̰͚̺̺̰̞͓̺͙̓͒ͣͫ͗ͪ̂̃

- yawning gap

"embrace your inner pain. in hopelessness, you will find bliss. to be mindful all the time you need to have attention on the breath as second nature." - hellspeed

I think you should stop your meditation practice immediately. And if you hear it again, go to a psychiatrist.

5 hours ago, Gabriel Antonio said:

I think you should stop your meditation practice immediately. And if you hear it again, go to a psychiatrist.

Can you explain the rationale behind this?

12 hours ago, molosku said:

I guess the rule of thumb is, get worried when the voices tell you what to do

No worries, I just don't do anything. 

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

18 hours ago, yawning_ said:

yep! :)

i shit you not this was written in my notes in reference to two voices that cracked me up as i drifted to sleep this morning:

"voices of hypnagogia:

'so whaddya gonna do, formulate it?' (mobster-esque accent)

'you did that?' (lightly wavering female voice)"

needless to say ~ slept sound af ^_^

n͓̼͓̙̮̠̭̞̱̤̘̦̭̆̃̿̃̑ͨ̅̚a̼̟̱̣̤̥̰̥̍̄̿͂͗̌ͥ̀̾ͦͥͬͧ̍͒m̯͉̰̯ͥͣ̽͋ͬ̏̾̾͗̐͐ă̞̱͓͎͑̅̀̔ͮ̒ͪ͛̒ͅs̠̱̰̦̞̙̜̈́̇ͮ̀̉̐̇̓̐ͤ̃ͮ͛ͫͤt̻̰͈̱͈̦̮̲̞̮͚̘̤͓̯̲̻͎̅̾́ͪ̑ͩ͆͒̚̚e̬̺͚͖̭̖̲̙̗̜̫̠̹̬̖͚̙̝͂̆͂ͯͨ̎̆̈ͩͤͫ͋ͤ͋́͂ͯ̏ͅ

- yawning gap

Awesome I get some pretty funny and interesting voices too, my name being called, etc. They are fun to listen to. Hasn't been happening lately though, I guess it has to do with sleep cycles and which cycle you wake up in

11 hours ago, Outer said:

What's the point of this thread?

The same as with all. To learn to surrender to what is. ?

@yawning_@starsofclay Holy shit I never thought I would find other people who get this too, where you hear chatter of people as you fall asleep. Mine sometimes say funny things too.

I have permanently locked myself out of my account to force myself to focus on my work. Goodbye.

As the 5 senses are bound to memory, when they are in the process of alignment, stuff like this may be experienced. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.