Bestversionofme

Mataak Chia's book multiple orgasmic man

1 post in this topic

I'm not sure who has read this book but in this book it talks about ways for men to separate orgasm from ejaculation to have more fufilling orgasms. Initially I bought the book to enhance my sexual experience. As I got deeper in the book it said to not have sex doing these practices with multiple partners. You will absorb their energy and have their karma(something to that effect). To me I wasn't sure if I should brush this off as Taoist dogma or not. Excercises like the microcosmic orbit, the big draw and power locking. There's a spiritual element to these excercises. I meditate daily, but for the purpose of mindfulness, not necessarily a focus on opening chakras and having a Kundalini awakening. I had a bad experience with that before biting off more than I could chew as a teenager. Mindfulness has been my goal for meditation since then. I'm a single guy and love to have sex and it's not always with one person. Should I feel bad because I'm not in a monogamous relationship? I'm also thinking about being in a polyamorous relationship when that time comes. I have a very high sex drive, although I do no fap to control my sexual energy (mantaak chia also believes ejaculation releases chi energy and makes you weaker, not just in masterbation but sex as well). I'm also bisexual. Has anyone read this book, done the excercises on multiple people in a time frame?