shermano667

Leo meme

133 posts in this topic

Nothing wrong with playing every once in a while. Once the new Elder Scrolls comes out , I know that my old addiction I burried with Skyrim will kick in for a week after which I'll get sick of it and probably never come back again. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Video games are addictive and time-sucks.  They are counterproductive to having a productive, fulfilled, actualized life.  

If someone can moderate their video game playing (to something like an hour a week), I don't see a problem with that. But they are addictive, and I doubt many people have the discipline to counter the manipulation. Trouble is, many people on this forum think that moderate video game use is a couple hours a day.  

Lots of addict spotted here.

Instead of making gun memes, you defend your addiction ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

4 hours ago, PartumCreed said:

Actually, it is wrong, Michael. It's pointless information that we are consuming. 

Nothing is pointless or wrong or it wouldn't exist - The Universe

B R E A T H E

7 hours ago, PartumCreed said:

Actually, it is wrong, Michael. It's pointless information that we are consuming. 

erverything is pointless choose what you consume,

as an Artist I don't even play video games, it's about mindfulness while acting, not about the "game".
 What you observe and reflect.

you can play video games smart, watch a stupid show smartly, but the problem is the reflection you can create while watching it.

it all depend of the mind and your goal.

unless you want to be a budhist monk, nothing is irrelevant cause nothing is revelant

Ego doesn't exist for instance, it's a concept for talking about a way of discipline your mind, there is no solid such thing as "no ego" 

but sure there is different way of seeing things, it's call'd wisdom

Edited by Strikr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

6 hours ago, Caterpillar said:

PhotoGrid_1536844185750.jpg

2hvjg2.jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Crazy how people who make these jokes probably actually make these excuses and objections.

I had a good friend from highschool who was into Leo's videos as well and he made a joke about staying in the village when you should be on a hero's journey. I was like, "you gotta be on the hero's journey." My friend was like "no, just stay in the village." Btw Leo talks about the "Hero's Journey" in his Life Purpose course for anyone who doesn't get the reference.

Based on recent conversations with him, I'm sure he only cares about staying in the village. Although he does watch Leo's videos, but for entertainment.

Edited by 7thLetter

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

@7thLetter Watching the best self-development content there is in open source JUST FOR ENTERTAINMENT is a meme in itself

Edited by Hello from Russia

2hxwdq.jpg

2hxwdq.jpg.9bc71500ef18ca898ab73084294d0d74.jpg

356.jpg

43897648976.jpg

450967478947.jpg

4789548967943.jpg

30498609386093.jpg

249754985769487.jpg

3463298093236735.jpg.3aed516a3bfd7edcb7cb8ce2f8392a36.jpg

345745842743475458746972679845.jpg.de0141ea5add82a9e53c6ec788cef6c6.jpg

a1e34e696816658c645f5f58205e7f12_400x400.png

"Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish. And The Face of your Lord Full of Majesty and Honour will remain forever❤️" Quran: Surat Ar-Rahman (The Merciful)

"We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient"?Quran: Suratal Al-baqarah (The Cow)

2hxyob.jpg

Edited by Your place at Heart

"Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish. And The Face of your Lord Full of Majesty and Honour will remain forever❤️" Quran: Surat Ar-Rahman (The Merciful)

"We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient"?Quran: Suratal Al-baqarah (The Cow)

3283726478365.jpg

2645675483.jpg

2hy0yv.jpg

2hy1mg.jpg

LEO'S EPIC JOURNEY TO THE UNKNOWN

ANGEL.jpg

2hy5zi.jpg

Leo after listening to hip hop

Edited by Your place at Heart

On 13/9/2018 at 3:11 PM, Caterpillar said:

PhotoGrid_1536844185750.jpg

This is the best one so far!!! :D:D:D

I think I'll try to create some, I love these time-wasting retarded topics xD

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️