Ingit

person in coma, is he with his real self?

12 posts in this topic

AS with COMA I guess the Thinking process stops, and there is no mind,,,, DO the patient is then experiencing the real world inside him?, I mean the pure self.

?IngitScooby ?

The person in the coma is inside your consciousness either as a Thought or an Experience or both.  Is there more than one mind in your consciousness?   Think about it.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Ingit You got it backwards: there never was a person before the coma.

Pure self is  __________ .

All the coma did was disable the mechanism which constructed the false self. Like turning off a movie projector. No actors are killed because they were not real to begin with, just some moving light.

Turning off the projector does not making the on-screen actor suddenly experience "the real world". There is no real world outside the movie world.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The best way to know that is to discover who you are - who is your real self. Once you discover that, put yourself into a self-induced coma, wake up and tell us. :D

Kidding! The truth is that you don't know what your real self is - and me neither. We don't know what our real selves are, and we wonder if a person in coma is with his real self. Can you see that it doesn't make sense? it is all speculation - and it doesn't matter. 

My YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/2PSLrNb

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

All the coma did was disable the mechanism which constructed the false self. Like turning off a movie projector. No actors are killed because they were not real to begin with, just some moving light.

Turning off the projector does not making the on-screen actor suddenly experience "the real world". There is no real world outside the movie 

But Leo ,I don't understand why the "content" within the screen are not real, but based on my direct experience it's there,i don't understand what's real or not real, all i know is the content keep changing,as i go to sleep the screen turn off and then the screen appear again as a dream,and then when i wake up the content change back to main channel

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Turning off the projector does not making the on-screen actor suddenly experience "the real world". There is no real world outside the movie world.

the model of projector/movie doesn’t 100% fit in this case. because the projector is not off yet entirely.

it‘s too simple.

Edited by now is forever

@Nevon Real vs unreal is a conceptual distinction of your mind.

In other words, the universe does not know the difference between real and unreal. YOU created those categories!

In the same way that the universe does not know the name of your cat. You invented that name and gave it to the cat. The cat does not really have a name.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@Nevon Real vs unreal is a conceptual distinction of your mind.

In other words, the universe does not know the difference between real and unreal. YOU created those categories!

In the same way that the universe does not know the name of your cat. You invented that name and gave it to the cat. The cat does not really have a name.

Real versus unreal is a seeing not a conceptual distinction alone.  This is what makes spotting illusion possible.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor Illusion vs non-illusion is a duality.

Your mind is still constructing that. All dualities must go!

We are the light or electricity if you will that uses the human body, and mind as a vessel to express through. The consciousness can withdraw to the centre of itself, the heart, and merges with the white light inside there. Another possibility, probably more common, is that the person goes into their astral body and can then watch themselves in the coma, or go travel through the astral dimensions. And once death occurs we are guided by our spirit guides back to a heavenly realm where we then reincarnate if we still haven't purified ourselves :) This will take a open mind, yet I know someone will benefit from knowing this, that we are much more than we are aware of!

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Ingit 

I didnt quite understand what you mean  by this line! ??

?IngitScooby ?