Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maxvlad

Turquoise Communities?

15 posts in this topic

Leo, you mentioned that Turquoise Communities do exist during the final spiral dynamics video. 

Could you please provide some examples.

To me it seems like all spiritual communities that are united by yoga or zen(aka real spirituality, non religious) have more of green or blue aspects to them.

Is it even possible to make a community that is mostly in Turquoise? Many enlightened masters who started those kinds of communities said that community is one of the lesser evils in their work, by which they meant communities are a big distraction from inner work but they are required for our physical survival. 

@Maxvlad In my opinion what is interesting about Turquoise is the parallel emphasis on Individuality and Community, or rather globalism. Turquoise individuals wont be rushing to create communities together, they will be leaders creating communities where all stages are welcome. 
Often times in communities (especially spiritual communities) a group-think and cult-like attitudes are created. Almost a tendency to see the community as "us against the world". This phenomenon would probably be slightly appalling to a turquoise individual. So perhaps the solution is the realization that we already live in the community of earth (globalism) and the "community work" is simply service to humanity as a whole, rather than trying to create anything isolated. And of course sub-communities will be a part of that, but I feel like those communities would be best for specific purposes that serve the global community, being mindful not to create any type of worship mentality, or "my way is the best way". After all, if you have integrated all the previous stages, all those stages are now part of your personal perspective. 

So yeah.... communities are hard. Lets all cherish the one big community of earth we live in. Lets go humans! We got this. 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

Why is everyone talking about Turquoise when very few people have mastered Yellow?

This is the kind of ego delusion that distracts one from maturing as a human being.

Unless you're truly, constantly, thinking of the world not in terms of imposing your ideological preferences but by envisioning how people in various stages can coexist with a minimum of friction you're not even in Yellow.  This is actually challenging, both emotionally and intellectually.

Unless you are honestly that emotionally and intellectually stable that you do not feel superior and fit to dictate how others should think and live (i.e. genuinely respect the evolutionary process) you are not even in Yellow.

Yellow may be the first stage that actually attempts some kind of grand psychosocial synthesis.  How about we master that before we navel-gaze about more advanced shit?

Haha imagine that. A pure holy turqoise community where all wear white robes and sandals and have contests for who is able to describe enlightenment to the dreamers more succinctly. Non-dual tennis is played on weekends. LOL

Until you are at yellow you don’t know anything. But you think you know everything. Stop daydreaming and do what you have to do right now by yourself for yourself. And cease worrying about such things as turqoise communities my friend :)

1 hour ago, Haumea2018 said:

Why is everyone talking about Turquoise when very few people have mastered Yellow?

This is the kind of ego delusion that distracts one from maturing as a human being.

Unless you're truly, constantly, thinking of the world not in terms of imposing your ideological preferences but by envisioning how people in various stages can coexist with a minimum of friction you're not even in Yellow.  This is actually challenging, both emotionally and intellectually.

Unless you are honestly that emotionally and intellectually stable that you do not feel superior and fit to dictate how others should think and live (i.e. genuinely respect the evolutionary process) you are not even in Yellow.

Yellow may be the first stage that actually attempts some kind of grand psychosocial synthesis.  How about we master that before we navel-gaze about more advanced shit?

100%

Edited by kieranperez

If you can't find any good examples. Why not strive to make one? 

Such is the same with the public schooling system. Instead of changing the old, create the new. Focusing your energies on what you want versus what you don't want is much more positive, meaningful, and world-changing.

Namaste.

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

Actualized.org !

*checking the troll thread from Leo*

7b4df8025e9b2a55c4a88a9127ef38df.jpg

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

On 9/13/2018 at 5:39 PM, kieranperez said:

Shunyamurti and his community look awesome

https://www.satyoga.org/

+1

An excellent Turquoise community.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Really? Do they screen for turquoise’s for entry into the gated community? How does this stuff work? I had no idea this existed! 

The Forum is a very Stage Turquoise community.  That doesn't mean everybody on the Forum is at Stage Turquoise though.  There are some members at the top who are really driving the Forum that are at Turquoise.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor