Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Emne

Can your passions grow?

6 posts in this topic

What if you have a smaller passion for something, but it is the thing you are the most passionate about. Is it possible to grow that passion by developing skills in that area or is it better to look for something else?

if its passion developing the skills its a joy and you don't try, it just happen's.

@Emne Yes, of course! That's usually the case. Passions start out like small seeds which must be watered and tended to flower.

You don't just start with a giant raging passion.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Emne Yes, of course! That's usually the case. Passions start out like small seeds which must be watered and tended to flower.

You don't just start with a giant raging passion.

Thank you! I was a bit worried about this since I have a couple of smaller passions but aren't extremely passionate about anything. Are there specific techniques that I can use or will my passion grow naturally when I learn more and become better at the subject?

Yes. The most confusing thing with passion is when resistance and grind appear. And they will appear over and over again. That's when you're passion and character gets tested. Are you passionate enough, strong enough, patient enough, to surpass the learning curve? :)

The most passionate thing for you is interconnected with who you are. Always pursue that.

B R E A T H E