Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BjarkeT

how to use will power effectively?

3 posts in this topic

How do you use willpower effectively?

We have a limited amount of willpower so we can't necessarily accomplish everything we want to do throughout the day.

I think it also plays a role for example if you want to become world-class at something I don't think a chaotic schedule can work to become a top performer if you plan to spend the rest of your life doing deliberate practice or maybe other things in life so knowing how to use willpower effectively could have a positive impact. 

It probably also plays a role for those who want to achieve enlightenment or just anything really. 

Some things I think may help is to use habits and rituals and maybe see your life as a lot of projects.

would be interesting with a video on this I think there may be more to it than what I already have mentioned. 

From what I've read, the book called "the one thing" discusses this in detail, but overall the book is very repetitive

Leo has a video on this, there's a thing about will power, once you see your self from a 3rd person point of view and treat your self with importance like you are a guardian of your self you don't really need will power. If you're passionate your will is automatic, try looking for Leo's video on it.