Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yawning_

q u e s t i o n s ? < t o a s k y o u r s e l f >

7 posts in this topic

fray the fabric of reality by pulling at the thread of questions (or rip the seams and tear it apart) ;)

here are a few to get the questions flowing...

what are the questions that are not obvious or are not being asked?

what are your questioning patterns?

what kind of questions do you focus on?

what questions yield unexpected insights into why things are the way they are?

what questions surface fundamental assumptions and challenge the status quo?

what questions generate strong emotional responses?

what questions guide you best into disruptive territory?

respond with questions one can ask to inspire yet a deeper question or line of questioning

[ideally relating to meditation, consciousness, enlightenment & spirituality]

*answers are not permitted, if you have something to say, convey it with a question*

n̹̦͍͓̫̩̦̭̼̰̲̠̦̐͒̽ͥ̒̉̌̆̔͊̋̅͐ͩ͆ȧ̙͕̻͍̟̮̭͙̙̝͎͎̟͙͓̱͙͈̠ͪ̈́̌̔ͥ̅ͩm͇̼̱̤̯̩̭͙̦̥̲͗͋̆̌̊ͦͪ͌ả͉͓̫̰̩̫̯̣̯ͥ̍͌̓ͦ͂͋͒̒͂̌̓͗̿ͣ͒͗̚ͅs͉̼̥̫̠̞̲̗ͥ͑͐ͭ̏̒̓̃͂t̥̰̱̞̯̺̗̲̠̪̤͍͇͉̪̊͑̂̆ͩͬ̇̒͂ͪ́̇ͮ̈ͣͦe̝̝̻͔̦̮̜̜̺̯̞̜̮̟̹̩̤͌ͯͯ͒̎̎

- yawning gap

"embrace your inner pain. in hopelessness, you will find bliss. to be mindful all the time you need to have attention on the breath as second nature." - hellspeed

@K VIL

^_^

n̬͇̣̜̭͛̽ͨ̈a͔̖͔̠̦̝͙̱̯͍͎̖̝͎̖͎̲͍̔̅ͨ̈̈ͩͅm̤̱̳̪̎ͥ͆̿̌̌ͦ̆͂̐ͫ̃̇a͚̲͎̼͙͎̝͉̟̖̹͙̗̪̟͛ͦ̈͗ͬ̑̈́͗̆̇̑͋̏̓͊s̠̙̘͈̩̟̻͔̰̺̤͈͇̬̼͗̈̓ͦ̈́ͤͅt͕̱͚̗̭̭̣̗̞̹̼̯ͭͦ̑ͣͫ̆̓̑ͣ̅̇̿͒̄ͭͤ̾ͣe͚̞̹̞̞͉̍ͥͫͨ̾̇ͬͨ̏͊̅̀̇͛ͯ

- yawning gap

"embrace your inner pain. in hopelessness, you will find bliss. to be mindful all the time you need to have attention on the breath as second nature." - hellspeed

@iamme

wonderful :x

ṇ͓͙̭̏́̓̽͛͗͛ͧa̻̫̟̮̝̩̘̜ͪ̀ͯ̄ͮ̅͆͛ͮͪ͐ͪͬ͆̑ͬm̳̙̗̭͚̹̞̟̲ͩ͂ͦͯͨ̀ͮͣ̿ͧa̼̱͖̖̱̻̬͇̟͙̫͕̜͙͐̔ͣ̈́͒͌̃͂̉̍ͪͨ̏̋̉̚s͇̬͕͈̬̙̰͕̠͂̔̃̈́̄́͋̅͆̈́͊ͅt̞̰̞̭͓̼ͪ̊͊ͤ̏ͧͅẻ̳̗̈̆̋ͣͣͅ

- yawning gap

Where am I?

Why am I here?

What am I?

Why am I so differently wired? Am I a martian?

What kind of twisted experiment am I involved in?

Because I don't belong in this world. -Eminem

@Finland3286

beautifully contemplative :x

n̫̺͔̜̭̺̩̍͐ͩ̏ͧ̄ͯ̈́̓̈́́͌͑ͯ̽͐ͪ̌̉ǎ̫̲̠͖̥̟͔̤̺͔̯ͮ̈̄ͪͨͮ̇͗̏̐̏͐̀͋m̗̹̼̩̪̲̻͕̩̲̿̈́̇̀ͫ̉ͧ̄͋̇̔â̳̜͙͊̍ͫͅs̱͖͇̘̣̪͓̖̦͌ͥ̿́ͅt͇̟̲̮͚͈͉̤̤̟̞̰̠̳̥͉͈̞̟̽͊̾̇͊́̾ͦ̅̊ͪ͑͆̓e̞̟̠̠̪̟̮͇̰̤̳̫ͨ̀̈̔̔̄ͬ͌̅͐ͮͣ̅ͭͅͅ

- yawning gap

here are a couple to ponder ~

what is sensory information, and how is it interpreted?

what is the nature of the self, is the fruition of it any different than itself?

n̲̜͔͚̳͉͛̃͒͒͒ͫ̏ͣå̠͙͔̹̮̘̙͚͙̩͕͗̇̇̌̆ͯ̈́̔ͅm͓̟̬̺̮̣̤̜̱̯͔̭͔̮̲̭̟ͥ̈ͫͯ͌̓̊ͨ̇̉͋ͬa̼͉̳̜̓ͫͣ̋ͫ̃ͯ̅̽̂͛̏̑ͧ̍́s̗̹̙͈̳̗̥̜͚̠̺̳̹͇̪̺͔͆̂͒͂̀̓̅ͮ̃ͦͬ̋̀͋̿t̼̙͓͙͈͂̒͗ͪe̮̭̳̜̣͚̬͚̳̤ͧͬ́ͯ̌̆͌̃̆̐͊͑̀̄͒ͤ̾̿

- yawning gap