Tearos

Prince Ea

6 posts in this topic

What do you think about Prince Ea's videos about meditation, the non-dual state, and meditation?

Example: 

I love it, hes really brave to share such a topic with his audience.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

He's a controversial figure, definitely a false prophet on some level. The stuff he puts out in golden though. 

If it works for you, take it! Value the teaching, not the teacher. 

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

don't know anything about him but I saw him making videos with Eli Jaxon-Bear and even narrates the Papaji-audio-book. So, massive props to him, that he brings that kind of teaching to that many people.

Prince EA is a difficult one to call for me, overall his message is positive and he seems quite well versed in non-duality and other spiritual topics. However the problem for me and why he never really resonated with me is the showmanship of him, this is not necessarily a bad thing, im guessing the audience hes gone for are not hardcore spiritual or self-actualising (no z in the uk) people, its mainly a mainstream audience that hes encouraging to think differently which is commendable and needed. But its just appears overly dramatic and emotional (sad music, passionate speeches etc) to me, so if youre used to say Tolle, Mooji, Sadhguru etc, EA really doesnt come across as authentic.

I dont know if this is a ploy to get people emotionally invested, he could very well be enlightened himself or at least on the journey, which im sure he is. It would be nice for him to connect authentically but then again would he have got the same amount of eyeballs if he had. Prince EA could be seen as a stepping stone to get from mainstream thinking to a more spiritual way im thinking