Your place at Heart

Why Contemplating death cure all your sufferings

30 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Your place at Heart said:

This is your ego telling you to avoid contemplating your death or do the work, your just escaping through reason. How do you know that the answering one is you and not your conditioned-self who is based in fear? 

You just made a belief that nothing good will ever happen to you and it shall be your self-fulfilling prophecy. All beliefs are false, so pick the false belief that empower your false at least until you get enlightenment and discover your true-self.

Technically nothing “good” will happen since there is no objective measure of it. But things will happen whether I want them to or not. 

Saying all beliefs as false is simply untrue, mostly because I cannot prove it.

Who said it was fear? Who said the conditioner self is based in fear and why should you believe them?

You also believe that enlightenment is a thing that people can reach and that it is truth. But that’s off topic. 

But mostly it seems like someone has a different experience from you and you assume they are the problem. I told you what happened. If you don’t have an answer that’s fine but don’t blame the “victim” (for lack of a better term). 

11 minutes ago, Thanatos13 said:

Technically nothing “good” will happen since there is no objective measure of it. But things will happen whether I want them to or not. 

Saying all beliefs as false is simply untrue, mostly because I cannot prove it.

Who said it was fear? Who said the conditioner self is based in fear and why should you believe them?

You also believe that enlightenment is a thing that people can reach and that it is truth. But that’s off topic. 

But mostly it seems like someone has a different experience from you and you assume they are the problem. I told you what happened. If you don’t have an answer that’s fine but don’t blame the “victim” (for lack of a better term). 

You are the doctor and the medicine and the patient and the disease

"Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish. And The Face of your Lord Full of Majesty and Honour will remain forever❤️" Quran: Surat Ar-Rahman (The Merciful)

"We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient"?Quran: Suratal Al-baqarah (The Cow)

2 minutes ago, Your place at Heart said:

You are the doctor and the medicine and the patient and the disease

Or not. 

Like I said, it’s fine if you don’t know.

2 minutes ago, Thanatos13 said:

Or not. 

Like I said, it’s fine if you don’t know.

Of course I don't know, nobody knows here. We are looking for meaning which is meaningless after all. You are not wrong after all. I tried one thing the video and it worked for me and it can work for people who have  the drive and energy for work and want to play the meaningless game of life that will end in few years but nothing is empowering them and essentially they horse shit their lives and when they sense their end is near even its micro-second, that moment I believe is most profound moment in all traditions and accounts from all around globe people say their mind releases all their stored and buried memories that they couldn't access and show you everything of what you've done and what was purpose of your life in clear picture and regretting is really not worth it.

"Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish. And The Face of your Lord Full of Majesty and Honour will remain forever❤️" Quran: Surat Ar-Rahman (The Merciful)

"We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient"?Quran: Suratal Al-baqarah (The Cow)

7 minutes ago, Your place at Heart said:

Of course I don't know, nobody knows here. We are looking for meaning which is meaningless after all. You are not wrong after all. I tried one thing the video and it worked for me and it can work for people who have  the drive and energy for work and want to play the meaningless game of life that will end in few years but nothing is empowering them and essentially they horse shit their lives and when they sense their end is near even its micro-second, that moment I believe is most profound moment in all traditions and accounts from all around globe people say their mind releases all their stored and buried memories that they couldn't access and show you everything of what you've done and what was purpose of your life in clear picture and regretting is really not worth it.

Only if you give meaning to such things. But sometimes failing to die is just a failed attempt and people try again.

Its not the most profound. People just give it importance because that is something you’re “supposed to do” same thing as seeking “truth”. 

Same thing as blaming the victim when they get different results.

I for one welcome death and I sense much death anxiety on here. 

Not sure why people want to live so much. I don’t seek death but I won’t stop it when it comes.

Happy to hear that the video made such a change in you brother! Imagine how powerful it would be to live with death as a friend and companion. Made me remember of a quote I read some time ago:

“For me the world is weird because it is stupendous, awesome, mysterious, unfathomable; my interest has been to convince you that you must assume responsibility for being here, in this marvelous world, in this marvelous desert, in this marvelous time. I want to convince you that you must learn to make every act count, since you are going to be here for only a short while, in fact, too short for witnessing all the marvels of it.” 

― Carlos Castaneda, Journey to Ixtlan

My YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/2PSLrNb

1 hour ago, Thanatos13 said:

I for one welcome death and I sense much death anxiety on here. 

Not sure why people want to live so much. I don’t seek death but I won’t stop it when it comes.

The world is full of anxieties because people don't want to acknowledge death that is imminent nor they want to welcome it. We experiment death on other people but hate when others execute it onto us. That's why misery exists. From your statement, I think You are very enlightened person and wonderful person as well, you are going through a phase of nihilism from my assumptions which I don't know. You are not so sure about why people want to live, ask your ego and body why they cling to life and I am sure you will find the answer from within. You carry a 4 billion year old record in you called DNA, which is full of stories of your ancestors who are you when you died millions of times and you were born millions of times but you don't have the ability to be aware of it. We simply don't know. ALL we know we spawned into this reality like video characters equipped with everything we need to play the game, we need the right software and constant updates to help us play the game until we transition out of it.

33 minutes ago, Juan Cruz Giusto said:

Happy to hear that the video made such a change in you brother! Imagine how powerful it would be to live with death as a friend and companion. Made me remember of a quote I read some time ago:

“For me the world is weird because it is stupendous, awesome, mysterious, unfathomable; my interest has been to convince you that you must assume responsibility for being here, in this marvelous world, in this marvelous desert, in this marvelous time. I want to convince you that you must learn to make every act count, since you are going to be here for only a short while, in fact, too short for witnessing all the marvels of it.” 

― Carlos Castaneda, Journey to Ixtlan

Thank you so much brother. Your words mean a lot. Definitely every aspects and parts of you are your friends and are your companions and families in life. They can make a Julius Caesar of you, They can take you to places beyond your wildest dreams, They can make you the hero with 1000 face. Love them and they shall love you. Integrate them and they will make you happy.