Saba

Leo's Newest Video: One Wrong Point

8 posts in this topic

Leo's latest video, "How to Escape Wage Slavery", was phenomenal. Every point he made was salient and applicable to my life, as a recent university graduate. However, Leo, you were wrong about one thing.

You said the only reason people would be sad if you died, is because of the value you provide. I am not naive, I understand that your audience (myself included) has certain expectations for our "relationship" with you. You're a mentor for us. Like you said, Actualized.org is akin to a university. But I would object, because I really do love you, not in a weird fan-girl kind of way. I'm not going to send you chocolates or anything (mostly because I know you wouldn't eat white sugar ;) ). Speaking as someone who has followed you for ~4 years (again, in the social media sense), I can 100% say that I love you and appreciate you simply for your existence as an individual. If in some dystopia, you lost your voice, ability to reason, and didn't have any money, you would always be welcome to stay with me. Yes, I got to know you through the value you provided to me. But now that I know you, the value you can offer is minuscule compared to your intrinsic value as a human being that is my (virtual) friend. 

I also just completed my first 10-day silent Vipassana meditation retreat, and I thought of you with gratitude each day I was there.

Anyways, I just wanted to say that you're not quite right - we do love you, simply because you are who you are. 

awe :x 

i think this is how we must all be towards each other 

Edited by d0ornokey

I love you too Leo(no homo). Even if you never helped me through actualized.org, I would hugged and kissed the random bald guy with a beard in the fruit market.

Thank you so much Leo ?

Yes, the same for me, when I heard it in your video, I was like "Maybe he is right ? " and then I thougt about it and I think we can create a true, sincere and deep connection with our audience even virtually. It's very human, like you have helped me so much in my life and at the same time I Have seen you so many times in differents videos, it's like if I knew you personnaly. lol

So same for me, I love you <3 and I am very grateful also for the values that you provided with your life purpose. 

On 9/10/2018 at 6:26 AM, Good-boy said:

I love you too Leo(no homo). Even if you never helped me through actualized.org, I would hugged and kissed the random bald guy with a beard in the fruit market.

Thank you so much Leo ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

If leo someday somehow became a bald head only without a body or a voice , I would put this head into my room , and kiss it everyday as a morning ritual , that's how much I love leo ! 

On 9/10/2018 at 2:50 AM, Saba said:

in a weird fan-girl kind of way

I'd gladly send a 100%  cacao sugar-free chocolate if I knew Leo's address (No homo aswell:D)