TheBeachBionic

It frustrates me that guys might not want to have sex with me?

86 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

Yea I can't change, good that we agree ?

That's just nonduality nonsense which only exists on paper (a empty belief). But in reality what I said exists. And it's also bullshit that I have chosen to believe in them, it's not true.

We don't agree. I said you can change, but you're creating an obstacle to prevent that.

Good and bad don't even have any solid definition (That goes for all of language)  so it only exists in the relative view. But those are really illusory.

Im beginning to think its you don't want to change. You don't want to be better.

Edited by Shadowraix

@Solace  You are right, but Mikael has the problem of being not aware of the fact that he is what he is.

@Mikael89 Do you actually think that you are fully conscious of the suffering? 

16 hours ago, aurum said:

In other words, you don't believe you can change.

Which is pretty paradoxal considering you're on a forum about self-actualization.
If you're here an resonate with Leo's videos, I'm pretty sure somewhere inside you, you know you can actually change. But I know hat resistance to change and giving up. It's hard and takes time. You don't have to do everything right away, small, thins, small success will build yo up.

I could go point by point through he list of flaws you quote but the general idea is that you can literally change all of them. Think about it, unless there are some things that I don't know about you, you can actually get better of those. And you don't have to be perfect neither change all of them. Just try and start to evolve and give yourself a pat on he back for it instead of staying stuck in a negative mentality.
Stop viewing your flaws as inevitable. Start viewing them as things you can fix or replace.

Edit : uh I read a previous page and posted without reading the latest ones so I'm probably just repeating some other people. Sorry.

Edited by Fuku

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

That's funny.. Because you don't really know me at all. I think I know myself better than people on a forum do.

Of course I don't ^_^ Just trying my best to help with the pieces I have.

But anyway, I don't think enlightenment is incompatible with more material/physical values.
I link that to
"Before Enlightenment chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment chop wood, carry water"
But that's up for you to see considering what headspace/stage you're at right now. If you don't feel frustrated, then all is well and you're right where you're supposed to be. Best of luck to you in your path.

@Mikael89 Enlightenment process is often a part of self-actualization. I wouldn't call striving towards enlightenment to be necessary up to a certain point in self actualization. So self-actualization has very useful "down-to-earth" material for those in the materialist paradigm.