Thanatos13

Don’t know what i want

72 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Thanatos13 said:

It’s not beautiful, that’s value. It’s both empty and still. Like a yawning void.

Yes. It is no thing. 

This hopelessness, suffering, dependence on others with there information/knowledge. All this means fear wants to escape itself. It’s looking for answers, but doesn’t want to stay with the prob. Just like in that movie fight club. When Tyler poors the acid on nortons hand. Norton wanted to resist by blocking out the pain wth his imagination. Resisting is conditioned response/ reaction. And that reaction feeds the loop fear that prevents freedom. Just a shity example :D

Edited by Jack River

5 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Yes. It is no thing. 

Attachment to Things means identification and identification means clinging to the old. In his case conditioned beliefs. 

7 minutes ago, Jack River said:

Are you suffering? 

In a sense yes, mostly immobile to the point where getting up is a Herculean effort.

3 minutes ago, Jack River said:

This hopelessness, suffering, dependence on others with there information/knowledge. All this means fear wants to escape itself. It’s looking for answers, but doesn’t want to stay with the prob. Just like in that movie fight club. When Tyler poors the acid on nortons hand. Norton wanted to resist by blocking out the pain wth his imagination. Resisting is conditioned response/ reaction. And that reaction feeds the loop fear that prevents freedom. Just a shity example :D

That’s not really the case.

8 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Yes. It is no thing. 

This isn’t exactly answering my original post.

Unrelated, isn’t there a “life purpose” course on here?

3 minutes ago, Thanatos13 said:

In a sense yes, mostly immobile to the point where getting up is a Herculean effort.

That’s not really the case.

Oh. Well I feel for you dude. Wish you the best man:)

Either way I asked for help because there is a little bit left inside that doesn’t wish for death. But eventually that will fade away.

Let that die too then you will be free. Do you not see that that is the very thing that you take to be yourself. It is just thought clinging to the idea of itself.

You are already free. You are nothing - beyond the idea of nothing. Yet this world goes on just as before without the idea of you.

Edited by dorg

12 minutes ago, dorg said:

Let that die too then you will be free. Do you not see that that is the very thing that you take to be yourself. It is just thought clinging to the idea of itself.

You are already free. You are nothing - beyond the idea of nothing. Yet this world goes on just as before without the idea of you.

Again you don’t understand what I am getting at. 

I am not free. That is the first illusion. 

Second this has nothing to do with the idea of me. 

Edited by Thanatos13

5 minutes ago, dorg said:

@Thanatos13 Ok, just trying to help.

Best wishes to you.

None of this is help, it’s more like preaching or ministering.

4 minutes ago, dorg said:

@Thanatos13 Ok, just trying to help.

Best wishes to you.

You can't help him. Thanatos has created threads like these before to distract himself from doing any real inner work. 

Memento Mori

Again you don’t understand what I am getting at. 

I am not free. That is the first illusion. 

Second this has nothing to do with the idea of me. 

Like I said, maybe you’ll be ready to surrender at some point. Until then, it’s round and round spinning your wheels.

1 minute ago, Truth said:

You can't help him. Thanatos has created threads like these before to distract himself from doing any real inner work. 

1 minute ago, Serotoninluv said:

Like I said, maybe you’ll be ready to surrender at some point. Until then, it’s round and round spinning your wheels.

I guess people blame when they don’t know. I wish people would just say they don’t know how to help rather than pretend they do. There’s already enough games in the world.

2 minutes ago, Thanatos13 said:

I guess people blame when they don’t know. I wish people would just say they don’t know how to help rather than pretend they do. There’s already enough games in the world.

Mods can we close this thread? Thanatos is either the biggest troll or has an extreme case of victim mentality that NO ONE will ever be able to help him. I'll let the mods be the judge of that, go look at all his other threads, it's this SAME shit. 

Memento Mori

@Thanatos13 Sorry to hear you're struggling.
Don't expect a forum to help you with your depression.
People aren't really qualified for that here. Even thou they try to help and mean well.
They are not licensed therapists and Leo doesn't claim to be either.

I've seen many people that have created threads about their depression and expect to be helped from it.
There isn't really an easy fix anyone can give you.
All people can do here is to push you in the right direction and advice on what your next move should be.
Depression is more complex than just hoping what someone will write in a comment will suddenly get you out of it.
Some people may need a lot of therapy which a forum can't give.
But this forum can help with a lot of other stuff when it comes to personal development.
But mostly push in the right direction.
Some of what people say when they try to help with depression may have truth in it, but doesn't really help right now. Especially when going at it from a spiritual/non dual perspective. It sounds nice but doesn't really do anything at this moment.
I suggest getting help from a therapist or someone that is qualified and have experience helping people with depression. :)

IMPORTANT: this is only a forum, which basically means that you're getting advice from totally unqualified strangers on the internet! If you have a serious or even life-threatening condition you MUST go see a doctor or psychiatrist. Don't be cheap when it comes to your physical or mental health.

Edited by sgn

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

It’s kind of hypocritical to see Leo of all people say that.

8 minutes ago, Thanatos13 said:

It’s kind of hypocritical to see Leo of all people say that.

Memento Mori

Have you ever thought on asking your Spirit Guides what you can do? They can't give you an absolute answer, but they can help you.

12 minutes ago, brugluiz said:

Have you ever thought on asking your Spirit Guides what you can do? They can't give you an absolute answer, but they can help you.

There are no spirit guides. Been there done that.