kieranperez

Perfect Stage Orange Example: Elon Musk Finally on Joe Rogan

9 posts in this topic

He had me at “a company is essentially a cybernetic collective of people and machines. That’s a what a company is.”

I watched only a half (didn't have time to finish) but I did not find it so very orange. In fact he thinks very much into the future, he is not so much goal and money driven, he does things simply for fun, he is worried about the wellbeing of the world. OK, he is quite geeky and scientific, I'll give you that but not by all cost. I would never call him a simple case of orange.

Ive seen in his reaction that he doesnt really like spirituality but he cares about humanity thats a good thing...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

he shows lots of shades of empathy for people and humanity in the video

Musk is definitely beyond pure Orange. He's got a lot of Green in him. He's clearly got a great environmental consciousness and concern for mankind and values love. This is not common in pure Orange people.

Musk is a good example of a Greenish CEO.

It's a bit hard to tell how much Yellow he has. Not enough info in the video to tell.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura what about rogan? i heard you say in one of your videos that you consider him pretty yellow, i think elon is much more of a systematic thinker than rogan is...

Edited by Omario

On 9/10/2018 at 0:34 AM, Good-boy said:

Best part was when they smoked weed ?

He didn’t even inhale dude. Chill