Solace

Mooji: Don't Try Love Everybody

11 posts in this topic

I'll let it speak for itself :) 

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

Why try to create when the love is already there <3 

You're not human, you're the universe

Ego isn't capable of true love.

The way to love everyone is to eliminate the ego.

So love is just the side-effect of the work.

This is why religious people are never capable of true love. They always hate somebody because the ego hasn't been dissolved. They are trying to love as an ego. Which is just like trying to be enlightened as an ego.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Don't 'try' to do anything. Be effortless. Of course that only comes after self-realization, but until then, don't pre-occupy yourself with how you should act or behave. There is a misconception that one has to be a saint in life to be eligible for enlightenment. This is not correct.

There is a voice that doesn't use words. Listen! - Rumi

Trying to love is a illusion. Love is another word for natural consciousness taking the steering wheel, when the ego is absent at that point in time 

@SBB4746 While "trying to love" is probably an ego being funny, divine love is a real thing and will develop after self-recognition in SOME individuals. 

1 minute ago, Misagh said:

@SBB4746 While "trying to love" is probably an ego being funny, divine love is a real thing and will develop after self-recognition in SOME individuals. 

So divine love is a bolt-on accessory? 

@Sashaj I don't feel divine love yet so I don't want to theorize about it. I do have an active Kundalini and I'm told that it will purify my chakras until divine love eventually becomes crystal clear - if you believe that stuff ;)

Edited by Misagh

2 minutes ago, Misagh said:

@Sashaj I don't feel divine love yet so I don't want to theorize about it. I do have an active Kundalini and I'm told that it will purify my chakras until divine love eventually becomes crystal clear - if you believe that stuff ;)

Ok thanks for clarifying 

Maybe best not to theorize then

I’ve had active kundalini for about 2 years and I’ve come to know what this divine love is about, bit by bit. It’s been quite slow and a lot of hard realisations but it’s worth it. Major aniexty, depression, feeling insane is a part of the process to heaven. So is heavenly bliss and mania... The more you surrender the easier life becomes, but the less it is your life. 

@Misagh you got learn about balancing energy and delveloping more healthy habbits when kundalini is active. If you don’t then kundalini will just teach you the lesson the hard way 

Edited by SBB4746

@SBB4746 Can you please pray for me a bit whenever you get the chance? <3