Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Catley

Advice

5 posts in this topic

So I'm currently going through some heavy going family issues currently and I want to stop feeling anxious and to have more confidence. I've been told I need to focus on balancing my root and heart chakra which is fine, but due to my uncertainty at the moment, I need some guidance on how to do this. Any ideas?

Kind regards,

You have to be more specific if you want good advice. Can you explain more about the family issue you're going through? 

One thing is for sure, it's no use trying to "balance your chakras", if there is a big problem going on in your life. 

But anyway, the heart chakra deals with love and is blocked by grief/loss/abandonment. And the root chakra deals with survival and is blocked by fear. 

Edited by Gabriel Antonio

Well it's been going on for 9 months, to be honest I don't know what the problem is but I couldn't deal with it anymore so I ended up saying we should go our seperate ways so at least they can get closure. Naturally I still care for them and everyone else like my brothers, however I feel my brothers don't want to know anything about me either currently. Meditation as helped me not break down as well as the support of my other half, who is at the centre of their cross hairs which I get defensive about and protect her. It's a long story, particularly I wouldn't want to be posting it online so I'd prefer to message privately if possible with regards to what's happened.
Currently listening to Sol Feggio tones to hope that it helps :)

When it comes to family issues because of your other half, I would say just stay out of it. My family went through that kind of phase and I found myself getting angry at them when they would talk bad about him and then getting mad at him when he talked bad about them. There are going to be a million things that you will do and/or think in your life that they are going to disapprove of, so just let them disapprove and you just prove them wrong by being happy. 

My family loves my husband now, but I think it was mainly because I just stopped adding to the fire. I stopped defending and just ignored it because I knew they didn't understand, so I made them understand by just showing them I was happy with him and that he was not the way they thought he was. 

Sorry if this is irrelevant to your situation. Like the first post said, hard to give specific advise without knowing specifics. 

Thank you Zoey, Believe it or not they just won't stop, but recently I have said to them that I think it's best to go our seperate ways because it's causing them too much distress, and my other half hasn't said a bad word about them, neither have I. I have a feeling that there is something else going on in the background as this has turned from a mole hill into a mountain from something so small and petty. Anyway, I'm trying to stay out of it now, yet my other brother is now getting involved to try and sort things out. I'm just meditating and because I'm able to control my emotions now and despite I still care about them, I'm just getting on with my life. They are unable to or refuse to change the way they are thinking and are in a self sustaining spiral of sadness, to the point where they are selling the house because it reminds them of me, and I've been told that it's my fault, the same reason that their relationship is failing, yet I think that is between them, if their foundations are strong as a couple, then it would be fine, but because the foundation is shakey, they are both falling apart which I don't like to see, nor like to be blamed for this. But instead of my brother trying to help them through this, he's also blaming me because he has only heard their side...

I don't do drama. I want a peaceful stressless life, I care for my parents and my family, but I cannot control their thoughts, personally I think they need to stop this cycle themselves, there's nothing that I can say about this situation to them or my brothers that will change their mind, unfortunately it's up to them.

Thank you for your reply though!