Mohamad Tahmas

What a coincidence!!!

8 posts in this topic

My consciousness has always been raised by movies, TV shows, and lately video games stories, But what's funny I've been studying hard for a year and until yesterday I searched in YouTube for a famous gaming channel  that I used to watch (although it's kinda a distraction) but anyways I found out that a new series of one of my most inspiring games has been released particularly "the walking dead by telltale games" so I decided to watch it. As always I've had some amazing insights from the beginning, later on I checked into Actualized.org and saw a new video about spirituality, and the first 30 mins I was really having chills by Leo.

The reason is I'd always been questioning whether my "deep connection with reality" by movies and games is a delusion and a distraction or it's a deeper feeling, BUT LEO answered it...it was a tip on the iceberg!. So what a beautiful coincidence happened yesterday I got an insight from a video game then later on It has been proven.

Here are a list of some of the amazing TV shows and games that raises my consciousness:

1 Lost TV show

2 The Walking Dead by telltale games

3 Uncharted 4

4 GTA series

5 Arma 3 (zeus mod)

6 flight sims like DCS and FSX 

7 SAS survival secrets series 

I'll try to share my insights and connections (sameness) between the list above and reality if I could in the future. 9_9

TV and video games is just meditation for lazy people.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Mohamad Tahmas everything can become meditation so of course video games and movies can. You become the witness of your body and mind watching the movie. However, it's possible that after watching that fantastic movie your mind is filled with all the images and diaglogue. You'll probably create a lot of cyclones of thoughts in your mind after that. I'd prefer pure meditation. And by the way, don't use meditation as an excuse to be lazy

Well video games turn out to decrease my consciousness, I used to be addicted to GTA V for like 500 hours :x

What does @Leo Gura mean by this? "TV and video games is just meditation for lazy people." o.O

There is a voice that doesn't use words. Listen! - Rumi

@PatrickN not always, there are moments that an insight happens...maybe when you're contemplating while playing.  The trick is seeing the beauty and sameness.