Finland3286

I Can't Comprehend Non-Duality

247 posts in this topic

57 minutes ago, Feel Good said:

@Joseph Maynor

I'm reporting you for trolling. :)

I'd appreciate it if you keep your advices to yourself from now on. 

Can you manage that? 

Oh not another one. Suppose you kept running to mommy when you were a kid too. Grow up!

@Feel Good You take some posts very personally. Look at why that is rather than reporting. Look at your triggers. They can be very revealing.

45 minutes ago, Feel Good said:

This guy is just a bull in a China shop knocking anything over in his way so he can blurt out whatever crap he needs to say this week.

Yea, but on the inside he’s a teddy bear. ? 

2 minutes ago, Feel Good said:
4 minutes ago, dorg said:

@Feel Good You take some posts very personally. Look at why that is rather than reporting. Look at your triggers. They can be very revealing.

I'm taking the forum seriously. 

But even if I am taking myself seriously it's none of your business and you should learn when you are triggered and offering you pseudo advice. When you actually learn how to communicate with someone without an agenda then I'll gladly be open to your advices .

@Feel Good

What exactly about yourself are you taking seriously? Only a thought/belief? There, no advice, only questions. Ok?

44 minutes ago, Feel Good said:

Look at how you took yourself seriously just then when you got hostile because you believe someone else's perception of me and did not even have capacity to understand me as individual person.

Why would I ever listen to your "questions"?

Your just a hypocrite who comes into forum to bolster your own self image.

I can if you like pull up some of your past posts that directly contradict what you're attempting to do right now with me.

Want to look at the mirror friend? I'm happy to spend few hours going through your history to show you that your only here to argue with people rather than genuinely help them.

Fancy a tour around your hypocrite mind? I'm ready when you are. Just say 

I would be interested if you have some helpful comment, conveyed in a helpful tone. My posts have always been open for comment.

Edited by dorg

@Feel Good Everyone one of us either has gone through what you’re going through right now, or we are, or we will. This is Old Boy, the old race horse that’s been kicked too much and runnin too long. You gotta put em down man. He’s a tough bastard, he got ya this far, but you gotta put him down. Nobody’s meant to carry that for that long. Stomach breathing. Awareness returns. Back in the now. 

Less this

More this

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Now that we’ve sprinkled some Green Pixie dust on the thread, let’s hope The Love holds firm. ?‍♂️ 

The work is being done but oh the mess it’s making! Haha

2 hours ago, Feel Good said:

@cetus56

So you're willing to publically discuss your double standards? 

I actually think you were in the "right" to begin with, but at this point its probably time to drop it, look within or take the action you want and try to get this forum moderated to your liking through time and investment along a path of choices you would need to take.

30 minutes ago, Feel Good said:

I see what you did there. You read a book about how to fake being a green person (wellness and inclusion for all) and now it's clouding your discernment because you're trying on the green perspective.

A real green person can spot a fake green a mile away. 

You my friend are a fake stuck in your head trying to be something you're not.

I hope more and more people listen to that small voice in their hearts and wake up to the facades bring performed on this forum.

I suggest you actually go and develop your pluralistic self with a real professional who has done the years of emotional work to get there, rather than just thinking you know what pluralism is by reading about it 

Before one becomes a teacher they must first become a learner.  The best teacher is also the best student.

Edited by Joseph Maynor