Adrija

Self Discipline

9 posts in this topic

Hey, ths is adrija. can anyone tell me how to be self disciplined?

@Adrija

I hope this helps you and you have a good time watching. I don't have time now to write a good reply, but I still wanted to drop the videos at least. 

@Adrija One of the best principles that helps me the most: "Do things, that require discipline, for the discipline itself". Because each time you do something that requires discipline, you strengthen it.

And also: "When you know that you need to do something, don't wait till it finally feels right doing so. Just do it".

It takes 21 days to instill a habit, stick with something for 21 days and do it the same time each and every day and you will have mastered routines.

@Adrija self discipline will lead to create more options which will lead to freedom 

Habits. Train yourself to become more disciplined. I wake up 8 am every day, clean my house etc.. and THEN I can start my day off. Meditation habits are also great. 

But discipline is it man.... if you don't have discipline, what can I tell you? Remember this is route of the wise, and the wise follow certain principles and have standards and morals in their life, cuz that's what it's about....

AND AS ALWAYS.... thank you for reading

- Enter your fear and you are free -