Anton Rogachevski

A question for Leo

25 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

P.S. The machines will one day themselves become conscious and demand rights and freedom.

That is what I try to contemplate some time on/off : What would it take to gain enough consciousness to generate/create 'false' self?

12 hours ago, archi said:

That is what I try to contemplate some time on/off : What would it take to gain enough consciousness to generate/create 'false' self?

The machines will ONLY have consciuosness if they are on purpose programmed by men to develop a "self", never by accident. But i dont think machines will demand rights or freedom like humans do because WE have a hormonal systemn, serotonin, domanine, etc that basically define our whims, attachments, addictions, wishes... this is a variable in our behavior, while machines are predetermined and previsible.

You cant escape wage slavery or be your own boss and all those other ,,great things" without making others your slaves...

If everyone is ,,manager" who will do the work...

We should aim for mor equal status for workers, so the differnece in being a toilete cleaner and a lawyer is not light years, but just a small one... we should be much more equal, then the need to ,,make it" will fall colapse on its own, like this thread