Tetcher

so Leo is pretty convinced that he's enlightened

28 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

How could you spot Enlightenment in someone else If you expressly claim not to be Enlightened yourself?  That doesn’t make any sense.  You would only know what Enlightenment is if you were Enlightened yourself. How would you know what to look for in your assessment of Martin’s Enlightenment without the requisite relation to your own Enlightenment?

As I've just said:

On 5-MeO you can clearly see when you are enlightened and when you are not.

It makes perfect sense.

That is the whole beauty and value of 5-MeO. You don't have to guess any more. It is crystal clear.

It's like having sex. Once you've had it, you know what it is even though you're not necessarily having sex right this instant.

I am not permanently awoke, but I have been deeply awoke many times.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

I can still sense a little bit of identification - that this thought is "more right" than the thought that "most people want full enlightenment and to surrender the ego".

Here's the thing about talking about other ppl's spiritual paths. We actually don't know what the other person went through. I'm not sure why we're always talking about thoughts, but to be a human being in its ego is to have thoughts. That's life. The only thing is, are you able to let go of your thoughts, esp negative ones, and move on? Yes, in the absolute sense, all thoughts are illusion. 

6 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

That's been my experience as well. Going all the way and fully surrendering the self is no small feat. That means anything could happen. You may quit your job and move to a village in a third world country, you may leave your family and children, you may become homeless, you may become insane, you may end up in a mental institution, you may become ostracized by the community. Very very few people are willing to fully surrender and open up all possibilities: in part, because they fear the "negative" outcomes. I've never met anyone that went all they way.

I doubt that a person has to fit this profile to become fully enlightened in life.

3 hours ago, Outer said:

For all of what we know some enlightened dude might just be in some texas trailer park hamburger joint eating a burger. For them it makes zero difference as there is no thought. But for us or the mind it does.

Yeah, I mean... Tekashi 6ix9ine could be enlightened. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I've questioned him extensively about it and to me it seems that YES he is.

He has abiding nondual awareness and loss of distinction between self/other.

On 5-MeO you can clearly see when you are enlightened and when you are not.

Many times in your videos you would speak from the stand point of enlightenment even if you weren't it a the moment so I assumed that you considered yourself enlightened, my bad.

I see that whether you are in an awakened state of consciousness after 5meodmt or in you're everyday unawakened state of consciousness in both cases you are missing the point to realize. Hence the Zen quote.

As for Martin I too can see that he is enlightened. The strongest hint is that he's been exactly the same since his enlightenment 8years ago. When you watch sadhguru 15years ago he's speaking exactly the same things that he does nowadays. This stability over the decades is a powerful hint.

But those are just my 2cents as I'm not enlightened not did I go for a full release dose, so don't mind me.

Lol

He is fooling all of you. Leo is one of the greatest trolls I know of :D

Don't believe him claiming to be enlightened, but also don't believe him not to be enlightened.

Hasn't he spoken to you guys yet?

<3

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all of the barriers within yourself that you have built against it 

- A Course in Miracles

We are all trolls, aren't we?

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

14 hours ago, Key Elements said:

I doubt that a person has to fit this profile to become fully enlightened in life.

I’m not fully enlightened. Yet my enlightenment experiences involved fully surrending everything. All desires, control, beliefs, identity. Everything. That’s just my experience tho. There could be other paths to enlightenment that I’ve never encountered.