Your place at Heart

binaural beats and youtube frequency music

10 posts in this topic

I was wondering, does anybody knows about these binaural beats and isochronic beats and frequency music that claims to get you to next realms or healing or sleep or induce natural dmt in the brain..etc. Did anybody try them and do you recommend them?

"Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish. And The Face of your Lord Full of Majesty and Honour will remain forever❤️" Quran: Surat Ar-Rahman (The Merciful)

"We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient"?Quran: Suratal Al-baqarah (The Cow)

29 minutes ago, Devil said:

Giant red herring. SILENCE ONLY.

No idea what you said. What language is this?

"Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish. And The Face of your Lord Full of Majesty and Honour will remain forever❤️" Quran: Surat Ar-Rahman (The Merciful)

"We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient"?Quran: Suratal Al-baqarah (The Cow)

@Your place at Heart red herring = " A red herring is something that misleads or distracts from a relevant or important issue. It may be either a logical fallacy or a literary device that leads readers or audiences towards a false conclusion "

YOU DO NOT NEED ANY EXTERNAL TOOLS TO BECOME ENLIGHTENED OR TO HEAL/ADVANCE YOURSELF IN ANY FORM or access ''other realms'' like you claimed.

Now go and DO the action instead of reading threads. DO NOTHING, NOW.

I haven't tried binaural beats or isochronic beats, but i can highly recommend this kind of background music while meditating:

Edited by Talkawuer

Do you feel live while listening to this? Do you feel more connected? More joy, happiness, oneness, and bliss? 

Use direct experience always. 

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

@Your place at Heart There are devices which bounce reward/error sounds off your subconscious while you sit there relaxing, doing nothing, and the outcome is the syncing of your alpha and theta waves. Experienced meditators know the spacious relaxation and clarity of theta waves. Relaxation & clarity is very useful in shining the awareness on the roots of triggers and loops.  After twenty three years of silence/blackness meditation, I’ve recently tried out some of the brain sych’s, hemi-synchs, chakra aligners, guided meditations, and one from the Bob Monroe Institute program. I’d say they are like everything else in the sense they all need to be experienced to know what they are, and to see if any work with you (brain).

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

It seems that a flavour of this community is that you can't believe/trust/know anything without experiencing it for yourself (let's not go down the rabbit hole of self or knowing here - I think we all agree that nothing here is really the truth)

so, with that in mind, I tried a few binaural beats out. 

The first, quite some time ago, was a pure binaural sound. No New Age music. No fractal graphics. My experience was that it did put me into a relaxed, meditative frame of mind. 

However, this was early in my journey, so I didn't have much to compare it to. 

More recently, I have been practicing Kriya yoga. I have begun to be able to concerntrate on and feel my Chakras. I don't know for sure whether this is real, or a highly developed delusion, but I do know for sure that I can feel them, and move from one to another. 

So the other day, I tried one of the YouTube binaural beats with the weird music and trippy graphics. Again, this time, the monkey mind rested and I was in what I thought was a meditative mind. However, I tried to find a Chakra and there was nothing!

So, I think they do something, but not necessarily what many of us are trying to do here. 

See for yourself, but I don't recommend them. 

If you do want the trippy psychedelic feeling / visions without assistance - shamanic breathing has worked for me. 

I like listening to BBs when I meditate, but not the wild ones that distract me. More the "pure tones" that just play a single sound. It becomes just a background tone. Maybe it doesn't actually do anything for me, but it doesn't hurt either. I usually have my headphones on the lowest volume before mute.

what you believe will become your reality

but if you believe with the intent of it working, it wont

it has to be deep and authentic and without a doubt

just like you know if u jump infront of a truck going at 100mph, u gone be roadkill. that level of belief.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny