brugluiz

Inner Engineering with Sadhguru

4 posts in this topic

www.innerengineering.com/

Has someone taken this program? Is it worthy? What were your impressions?

They told me this program helps you to clarify and find the truth.

I have done inner engineering program (in Tamil language, 7 day program) a year back. Sure it transformed my life. The way i look at life had totally changed. At the end of the program sadhguru teaches a kriya yoga called shambhavi mahamudra. You have to practice this yoga every single day. This yoga sets up the proper conditions for higher conscious level within you. I have done shambhavi mahamudra for 6 months straight without missing a single day. Sadhguru says that if you keep on practicing shambhavi mahamudra you will find the YOU, you are not your thoughts, emotions and body. 

Benefits that i experienced :

1. Higher consciousness

2. Well being and mental balance.

3. You will become more healthy. If you have any chronic disease i promise you that it will disappear. ( I had wheezing problem now i am totally free from it )

4. The love for life became more.

Due to personal reasons i was not able to continue my yoga practice for couple of months. Now i again started practicing shambhavi mahamudra for a month now. I am looking forward to attend advanced isha programs.

But i am not sure if you are following Leo's work then you may find some conflicts with the program because leo is more into thinking, analysing, judging, not staying on a single path and mixing different practices and principles. 

I have more respect on Leo's work but when it comes to enlightenment it is better to take instructions from who has already done it. 

Inner engineering program gives you simple principles for good life and a powerful shambhavi mahamudra kriya which is basic practice for enlightenment.

I highly recommend you to attend inner engineering program.

@Pranesh vijay Hello, could you give me the instructions for shambavi mudra. I have a lot of social anxiety and I heard this would be ideal for helping me, I cannot wait until October. If you can help me contact me at milantroude@outlook.fr thanks

I completed the online program a year ago and was fortunate to also attend the shambhavi mahamudra 2 day workshop. The online course was some good info/teachings, I think he states not to take notes to just listen and absorb, but I took notes and frankly they really help. It gives me a good boost to reread what i wrote.

I do his isha kriya, bhuta shuddhi and shambhavi mahamudra most days for 12 months now and while I certainly feel good, I dont feel anything really amazing/life changing as descibed by some. I feel much of my good feeling is to do with the conditions of preperation for these rituals (no alcohol for 8 hours before, so you just dont drink, more conscious eating etc). I'm a work in progress with some of my diet and lifestyle habits. I still eat meat occasionaly and junkfood and still drinking coffee, which is a big no no for these methods. Perhaps this is having a limiting effect for me.

That said, 1 year later I am looking after myself much better than before and seeking truth and wisdom very proactively so maybe this is in part due to these practices. I will also participate in the more advanced courses should I have the opportunity.

On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2020 at 0:39 AM, Milan said:

@Pranesh vijay Hello, could you give me the instructions for shambavi mudra. I have a lot of social anxiety and I heard this would be ideal for helping me, I cannot wait until October. If you can help me contact me at milantroude@outlook.fr thanks

The Isha foundation request course completers don't share the techniques as they will be done incorrectly so I'll respect that. I can say it is some basic yoga exercises with pranayama, om chanting, bandha locks and meditation. All up supposed to be 31 minutes.

Are you near an Isha centre?

Edited by Reincarnated Cat