Preetom

More Clarification on this Topic Please?

31 posts in this topic

@Haumea2018 This is also something one of my teachers, Jan Esman said might happen; that exact thing you described. 

There is a voice that doesn't use words. Listen! - Rumi

@Preetom You can be enlightened without knowing about enlightenment. As long as the false self is working to end itself, enlightenment is inevitable, sooner or later. It might come as a shock because there are no words to describe it. 

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

Enlightenment is Awareness (You) slowly pulling yourself out of Maya a.k.a. Thought and Experience.  Once you see Maya for what it is, that's when you reach Awareness of God a.k.a. Awareness of You.  That's where you become God.  That's where God Awareness emerges on the Enlightenment path.  Post-Enlightenment, your life will be put into complete perspective alright hehe -- you'll realize your life and everything around you is a total illusion.  Enlightenment goes way beyond self-improvement, see -- Enlightenment will cause you to jump a paradigm from self-improvement up a level that you don't even know exists yet.  Get ready for the mindf*ck of all mindf*cks.  Giving real Enlightenment advice is not a way to make friends and influence people haha, I can tell you that right now -- quite the contrary actually and naturally so!  You're basically telling everybody that everything they value is a total illusion.  A real Enlightenment teacher would probably be killed in the old days, and that's not surprising.  You're turning the value of life, reality, and thought on its ear.  To be an Enlightenment teacher who's palatable to the masses, you kinda have to be a Spiritual Ego or at least pretend like you're one, and you dirty your God Awareness when you do that, see.  Enlightenment is the total death of everything you think exists and everything you think is worthwhile.  The biggest Spiritual Ego is the one pointing out other Spiritual Egos.  You still don't realize that Everything is you.  There's nothing but you as Awareness getting entangled in Maya -- that's all there is.  There's nothing but you as Awareness refusing to allow Maya to die.  You're inflating a bunch of balloon animals and then pretending that they all have personalities and life in them and such.  What you don't understand yet is that you're the only thing that exists, and you're all alone.  You couldn't take that huh.  See?  It's You the Awareness that's entangled and distracted within Maya that's the only Ego.  This is the only way it could be because it's all you.  You're not ready for my insight.  That's ok, nobody is.  It will find you, you don't find it!

Edited by Joseph Maynor

This is also something one of my teachers, Jan Esman said might happen; that exact thing you described. 

Interesting.  Yeah, I know my own experience but I don't know everyone else's.  It's good to see it corroborated.

30 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Enlightenment is Awareness (You) slowly pulling yourself out of Maya a.k.a. Thought and Experience.  Once you see Maya for what it is, that's when you reach Awareness of God a.k.a. Awareness of You.  That's where you become God.  That's where God Awareness emerges on the Enlightenment path.  Post-Enlightenment, your life will be put into complete perspective alright hehe -- you'll realize your life and everything around you is a total illusion.  Enlightenment goes way beyond self-improvement, see -- Enlightenment will cause you to jump a paradigm from self-improvement up a level that you don't even know exists yet.  Get ready for the mindf*ck of all mindf*cks.  Giving real Enlightenment advice is not a way to make friends and influence people haha, I can tell you that right now -- quite the contrary actually and naturally so!  You're basically telling everybody that everything they value is a total illusion.  A real Enlightenment teacher would probably be killed in the old days, and that's not surprising.  You're turning the value of life, reality, and thought on its ear.  To be an Enlightenment teacher who's palatable to the masses, you kinda have to be a Spiritual Ego or at least pretend like you're one, and you dirty your God Awareness when you do that, see.  Enlightenment is the total death of everything you think exists and everything you think is worthwhile.  The biggest Spiritual Ego is the one pointing out other Spiritual Egos.  You still don't realize that Everything is you.  There's nothing but you as Awareness getting entangled in Maya -- that's all there is.  There's nothing but you as Awareness refusing to allow Maya to die.  You're inflating a bunch of balloon animals and then pretending that they all have personalities and life in them and such.  What you don't understand yet is that you're the only thing that exists, and you're all alone.  You couldn't take that huh.  See?  It's You the Awareness that's entangled and distracted within Maya that's the only Ego.  This is the only way it could be because it's all you.  You're not ready for my insight.  That's ok, nobody is.  It will find you, you don't find it!

Great post @Joseph Maynor . Thank you.

Thanks guys! Some great insights here :)

@Mikael89 You seem to be struggling for quite a while. I think the best course of action for you would be to quit this place for few weeks, get bunch of note pads and keep writing old school style. All your thoughts, judgments, arguments, counter arguments about anything and everything that come up. Get all that shit out of your system. Staying here and reading random stranger's random post and trying to glue it all together to your own worldview is only making you more confused everyday. Hope this message finds you in a good and receptive way 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Mikael89 The first two substances should be lovely.

2C-B-FLY is a weird one. I would stay away.

ETH-LAD should be enough to get a good taste of nondual consciousness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@mkrksms Its a research chemical, but its not one of the variations of 2-CB that Shulgin described in PHIKAL. Its a variation made by shady people to get around legal laws, so nobody knows what it really does to your body. Chances are its simmilar to 2-CB but its ultimately unpredictable.

I said often, too often, that something called 2CB Fly was absolutely great for me. To me, it’s the loveliest thing, especially for eroticism. But I found out that it’s not interesting to anybody else. I realized that having said that, I was putting things in motion. The Internet was full of 2CB Fly, and people were asking about it and I thought “uh-oh.” It turned out that it’s a disappointment to most other people.

Ann Shulgin on 2C-B-Fly