Noone Here

No Jed McKenna?

13 posts in this topic

"Sadhguru, Shunyamurti, Thomas Campbell, Yoda, David Hawkins, Ken Wilber, Shinzen Young, Deepak Chopra, Stan Grof, Osho, Mooji, Ramaji, Rupert Spira, Eckhart Tolle’s A New Earth, Yogananda, Martin Ball, Terence McKenna, Carl Jung, Sri Aurobindo, Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, Ervin Laszlo, David Loy, Alan Watts, Wim Hof, Matt Kahn, Dalai Lama, Sasha Shulgin..."

I'm new here so I haven't seen everything, but I noticed Leo and most of his followers in here don't mention Jed's books on enlightenment. Is that so, and why not?  

13 minutes ago, Noone Here said:

"Sadhguru, Shunyamurti, Thomas Campbell, Yoda, David Hawkins, Ken Wilber, Shinzen Young, Deepak Chopra, Stan Grof, Osho, Mooji, Ramaji, Rupert Spira, Eckhart Tolle’s A New Earth, Yogananda, Martin Ball, Terence McKenna, Carl Jung, Sri Aurobindo, Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, Ervin Laszlo, David Loy, Alan Watts, Wim Hof, Matt Kahn, Dalai Lama, Sasha Shulgin..."

I'm new here so I haven't seen everything, but I noticed Leo and most of his followers in here don't mention Jed's books on enlightenment. Is that so, and why not?  

Is it a list of Turquoise people? I didn't know Stan Grof was Turquoise...

I've mentioned him before.

I got nothing against him other than that his style tends to make people obnxious nondual snobs lacking deep integral thinking.

I like his no-BS style though.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Yes, I found it in Leo's list of people. 

Leo, how did you get such a sophisticated forum and following so fast? 

I trust Jed and what he says makes more sense than anything I've read in 64 years.

The fact that he's not known and not in it for the money is a big reason why I trust him. He's not after a cult following.

The fancy forum using his name is a disgusting imposter. It's sickening that people think that's him. He's vile. 

I'm outta here. Kill the Buddha. You already know everything. You just gave your power away to lots of buddhas. Sad. 

And a little help from your "friends"?

It reminds me of large group created by the government to trap x-christians who still have Jesus in their hearts called A Course In Miracles or ACIM that channeled J (Jesus calls himself J now) by 2 people led by a CIA operative.  hahhaaa! 

All this spiritual stuff isn't just big business, it's BIG MIND CONTROL. 

I'm sure Leo will delete this. It's not good for profit, but THINK people. Do your own thinking. 

4 hours ago, Noone Here said:

And a little help from your "friends"?

It reminds me of large group created by the government to trap x-christians who still have Jesus in their hearts called A Course In Miracles or ACIM that channeled J (Jesus calls himself J now) by 2 people led by a CIA operative.  hahhaaa! 

All this spiritual stuff isn't just big business, it's BIG MIND CONTROL. 

I'm sure Leo will delete this. It's not good for profit, but THINK people. Do your own thinking.

Why are Jed McKenna fans such jerks?

I keep seeing this over and over again.

A Course In Miracles is actually a really advanced set of genuine nondual teachings. But you've need to have an open mind and integral approach to make sense of it. Not this black and white thinking you're doing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I’ve wondered this too. Maybe Jed became enlightened at stage orange and stayed there, and because if that he spends a lot of ink making fun of stage green spirituality attempts. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Weird, isn’t? The realization you don’t know if you’ve talked with him or not, hung out with him even, related even. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Noone Here Your beliefs are taking you out of what it could be the most advanced teachings on earth about not only nun-duality but what I would call 'Pure Non-duality' (directly to the one only mind, nothing to do with the little self) never seen before all together.

@Leo Gura I would really love to listen from you in a video or post about ACIM and know how in your experience of non duality you integrate these teachings, I think if we want to go direct to the experience of who we are without playing around, there are very few roads that can provide with with such entrustment, the mind is really scared about knowing Itself ACIM (and few others) can be seriously threatening to the false identity (ego) and that scares.

On 04/09/2018 at 10:19 AM, Leo Gura said:

Why are Jed McKenna fans such jerks?

I keep seeing this over and over again.

A Course In Miracles is actually a really advanced set of genuine nondual teachings. But you've need to have an open mind and integral approach to make sense of it. Not this black and white thinking you're doing.

If there are fans of Jed McKenna. They are literally going against what he advocates by being his "fan".

Edited by Saumaya

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H