stevegan928

Your Top 5 Most Profound Actualized.org Videos

17 posts in this topic

What (in your personal opinion) are the top 5 most profound Actualized.org videos? Here are mine in no particular order. I won't make any more threads like this so don't delete these for spamming. 

i really like how to make girls squirt. I've watched it like 20 times by now. I learn something new every time 

In all seriousness, I really like his ideology video, SD series, simple rule for acing life, building infrastructure ad many more. 

Edited by d0ornokey

@stevegan928 This seems like a funny idea. Here's my list from what I've seen 

The True vs False Skepticism video also hit me pretty hard. It's the simple truths which are most hard hitting and profound for me and so I like these videos which highlight what's at the core of suffering and unhappiness. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

Life is a maze was a good one. I think its great video for opening people up to possibility that there is much more. Part when he said that you dont really need to know how, you just have to be open always and you will eventualy figure it out almost brought me to tears since Im always looking for more to understand and sometimes period comes when you are fully in the unknown, i got a big feeling of security and that im safe in this world, just have faith in yourself and life

I love all of them but these have to be my top 5 

and all his other contemplation videos 

he also has a video on his blog called something like "how its possible to understand reality better than PhD's" that's defossss worth a watch if you can find it !!!!!!!!!! that's by far one of my favourites to !!!

all the above are the most foundational and fundamental in my opinion but this one is the most profound I think

You don't really understand.

The one first most is:
No bullshit guide to meditation (this is where I discovered Leo, and where I've built my 1year+ meditation habit which allowed me space to swallow and soak the information)

From the first, you can choose whatever the 4 for your own personal taste, I'd recommend:

-Self deception,

-Stop being victim

-The very first video on the Leo's channel where he talks about whether you're a short-term or long-term thinker.

-Sameness vs difference (re contextualization)

12 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

BEST

I always though i was the only one that loved this video lol Really helped me with some tough addictions and habits, is a key insight, everybody should see this video

On 9/3/2018 at 11:45 PM, Joseph Maynor said:

BEST

I think this is Leo's most practical video. 

5 hours ago, stevegan928 said:

I think this is Leo's most practical video. 

The most practical one is how to make the girl squirt. This is the 2nd  most practical

Edited by Hello from Russia

Awareness alone is curative is easily the best one. It switched something in me that helped me to finally get my life on a steady spiritual upwards thrift.

Second would be masculinity vs femininity which to me is incredible because it helped me to open eyes to how people complaining about women's logic is simply just closing your eyes from something you don't want to believe to be true. With this video i learned about masculinity and femininity, and at the same time I began to open my understanding towards all kinds of different people who have different beliefs and ways of living than I have. This led to me becoming more authentic and dropping a lot of my false acting

All videos based on emotions, particularly "How to deal with strong negative emotions".  They have helped me develop social awareness and my understanding of emotions to a level i never thought I would have before. I was always a little autistic before (thought I dont lack the ability to form emotional intelligence like they claim autistic people are unable to develop) and these videos have helped me immensely when developing relationships with others, and while they have become a little more fake, they are becoming deeper. They also have helped me to distinguish people who are their authentic selves and unconditionally loving to those who are imago driven and egoistic.

"How to stop caring what other people think of you" and "How to exploit other people to grow yourself". The reason is same as the one above

These are my top 2. I have watched them over and over and over again.

And each time, the information sounds brand new. It's like I haven't heard it before...even if it's the 100th time.

Because these videos are completely against the way I live my life, what I was taught and how I regularly see things.

1 hour ago, VerballyHazardous said:

@zeroISinfinity

Shit is also full of you ;)

That's most profound statement ever. Explains everything. 

Watched this yesterday and couldn't really grasp it, but I could sort of feel the potential of the message. Gonna rewatch it at a later point.