Adam M

I met an enlightened being yesterday in the park.

5 posts in this topic

I had a 30 minute conversation with a man in the park whose energy was so strong I couldn't help but feeling that he was staring through me.

He said he has done lots of Kriya Yoga and Vipassana. 

I can't get the image of his youthful face and piercing eyes out of my mind.

With only a few words he was able to untangle many of the mental stories about "myself" that I wove in front of him.

He mentioned that he was 32 but he looked 22 and he also said that most of his friends were 60 year olds.

I resonated with him very deeply and eventually he told me that he had to leave but that he would see me again in the future. I couldn't help but believe him.

Afterwards I felt humbled and motivated to continue along my path. Such a powerful experience it is to meet a spiritually developed person in the flesh.

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

4 minutes ago, Adam M said:

I had a 30 minute conversation with a man in the park whose energy was so strong I couldn't help but feeling that he was staring through me.

He said he has done lots of Kriya Yoga and Vipassana. 

I can't get the image of his youthful face and piercing eyes out of my mind.

With only a few words he was able to untangle many of the mental stories about "myself" that I wove in front of him.

He mentioned that he was 32 but he looked 22 and he also said that most of his friends were 60 year olds.

I resonated with him very deeply and eventually he told me that he had to leave but that he would see me again in the future. I couldn't help but believe him.

Afterwards I felt humbled and motivated to continue along my path. Such a powerful experience it is to meet a spiritually developed person in the flesh.

Should've taken his phone number lol

Thats awesome he could be your teacher for yoga...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.