kingroboto

Did I have a brush with enlightenment

5 posts in this topic

Few days ago I watched Leo's video about consciousness which resonated with me. I was sitting and contemplating what I learned and began to repeat to myself that everything is consciousness, the room I'm in, the city I live in, the universe I'm in, the cells that make up who I am, the thoughts that enter my head, etc. Suddenly I was no longer myself, the me I identified as was just a sack full of meat and blood, and i felt lighter, like all my problems in life just washed away for brief few seconds. As I kept repeating in my head that everything is consciousness, my eyes began to well up, then i started to sob uncontrollably. I didn't really understand what was happening but it was a nice feeling. For that brief moment I was totally content. I didnt need anything more. Eventually the tears stopped and I tried to find that feeling again but it was gone. 

So what the heck happened there?

May have been an awakening "experience" take the whole dog for insance & its hair, you got one hair on its tail, not the whole shabang.

This is inspires you to contemplate and meditate.

tips: Don’t look for that experience again, it’s a trap. Do the practices and stay conscious :)