11modal11

Oneness and sameness is torture

81 posts in this topic

I'm not talking about enlightenment, as I said that avenue only led to stress, pain, and confusion for me. For me living as I said was what brought me extreme happiness to the point where I was feeling like I was going to leave my body with too much pleasure (high vibration)/ I'm just telling you how I was living. In terms of your job maybe find a remote one and outsource it instead of what you have. You can find people online in india to do the work. Or just get a part time job and work like 20 hr per week, spend the rest adventuring and meeting people and all that. how much money do you need really? And how would that lead to suffering? I was doing that and I literally felt amazing 24/7. I guess I just don't understand, I can just go out and look at all the amazing gadgets in Target or go to the mall and look at all the cool shoes, or go to the park, or just jam out to music thats exciting for me I don't get what you mean by no excitement or how that would lead to suffering, you can go do so many things right now?

Im rereading the and very confused, you're saying that going to the bookstore and doing cool meet ups and the park will lead to a suffering life? 

@Mikael89 Idk man, maybe you just have to find your things I guess, are you saying you have no interests. I could just look in the mirror and Im so happy to be alive and be me..all my amazing memories and all the things I could do, there are endless possibilities man.  I'm not a professional Maybe your brain is just addicted to a negative state and it can easily be remedied, what were you like as a kid, are you saying theres nothing for you?

For example, by default just being there I feel amazing looking at architecture or something reality is so amazing dude its like a dream! Thats why I dont get all this enlightenment stuff, amazingness is right in front of you life is not suffering, its all amazing infinite possibilities everywhere!!! Also you sound over pessimistic about the job, getting a part time job is probably not that difficult for real and you'll have more time to really figure yourself out!

Wait a minute, maybe there are two kinds of people...one who think life sucks and is suffering and is boring and just want to BECOME infinite, and one who thinks enlightenment is suffering and boring and just want to EXPLORE infinity....

@Mikael89 idk man sorry i just can't relate, like i said i was unbelievably being a full fledged individual and there was no person id rather be and all my interests and stuff i just loved so much, its like they were tailor made for me, thats why i believe in natural resonance, maybe it is bullshit, but it feels real to me so whatever, i just feel so amazing with certain resonances and ways of being. but if you could somehow get more time to devote to your enlightenment practice maybe thats the thing for you? I

honestly id look into the brain addiction/neurochemisty thing, it could really just be your brain is maybe carrying trauma or addicted to a negative state, like i said im not a professional but it could help!

if thats the case then why not just at least seek a part time job, it sounds like your best bet and then you can pretty much just go enlightenment full time if it works out

23 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Yes, I definitely would need more time for enlightenment practice. Sometimes I daydream about me getting for some reason fired from my job. I would laugh from joy, it would be the best thing ever which had happened to me. I would celebrate it.

Okay thanks.

hey this means on some level you are free, you may still have a part of you that worries about what would happen if you diidn't have your job, certainty, security, but you certainly have the freeedom part in you, the one that knows powerfully, joyfully, it is growing inside you

on some level you already don't care about your job freely and joyfully

it is good to know the nature of energy, it is not black or white, it is not left or right

energy has momentum, and you can have different energies in you going into different directions

while the fear that holds you at your job is there,it coexists right next to the energy of freedom and joy that is having more and more momentum, 

same with beliefs, they're not an on and off switch, you can have a new belief inside you while the opposite old belief is still there, slowly fading, and the new belief growing like a little baby

it is important to know so that you can recognize the new energies and beliefs inside you instead of seeing the old beliefs still active and fooling yourself into thinking that means those old beliefs are the ones you actually believe in

there is a lot of momentum in energy, and our beings are made of many parts, when the ship is heading for a new course, many different parts take their time to adjust, some need more time

it is important to keep steering the wheel to the new direction

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

By the way this "life is suffering" thing, 'ive seen this a lot on here is this a common thing, like do a lot of people people actually feel this way in society? 

Edited by 11modal11

15 minutes ago, 11modal11 said:

By the way this "life is suffering" thing, 'ive seen this a lot on here is this a common thing, like do a lot of people people actually feel this way? 

I used to have beliefs that would form a suffering reality, back then I was depressed

just like the situation you described in your opening posts, the wrong beliefs lead to the wrong experiences of reality

it has been proven in modern science in physics, an observed atom is affected by the observer

you cannot stand by and idly observe reality, consciousness forms consciousness, how you observe reality and how you believe reality to be affects reality, forms it, molds it, makes it bloom

and not on the scale of "oooh my beliefs probably alter reality like giving it a fresh new paint, new colours"

no, no

objective reality is like the blueprint of a gigantic skyscraper, and the actual skyscraper standing tall on the earth is made out of your beliefs,that is how much beliefs form reality, depending on our beliefs we each have our own unique skyscraper

and those beliefs that ring true, and by truth I mean they feel good, those beliefs will build skyscrapers that pierce the heavens, all the way to the the galaxy!

how good do you want to feel? how wonderful? that is your own imagination! its freedom

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

@Mikael89 Theres no way, it has to just be a group thing man maybe youre hanging with the wrong people or something! , trust me this world is so amazing, there are literally infinite options everywhere you can go get a camera and start filimng pranks and ut it on youtube or go study some physics or something, the burden is its hard to choose which thing an there is such limited time do do all the possible things!...I think what happens is people don't just DO WHAT THEY WANT.a nd then they forget what they want/like. has to be it. My entire life I never do anything I don't want to do unless I truly have to and even that is a stretch. Try doing this! Only what YOU want! Not what you think you should be! When I went off course was when i found this board and stopped listening to my internal guidance and started trying to live up to standards like "enlightenment (which i still do not get at all)" o r "spiral dynamics xyzzy stage turquoise" and then i started judging myself against those things and feeling bad that i "had an ego" or i wasn't "x stage". My internal voice has never lead me wrong, the only thing I feel ashamed about is that I gave my power away to try to follow the ideals on here essentially worshipping some other ideal than myself and what i like! Im telling you man, start doing what YOU want, even, the small things at first and your life will improve!

Edited by 11modal11

@Mikael89 You are unique you are a special snowflake covered up with false beliefs and conditioning, the world is waiting for you

@Mikael89 then i really just think its the brain addiction to a negative state, i dont believe anyones natural state is like that. i think you could get professional help to clear it

2 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

The world is maya, an illusion, not real. The world can go and fuck itself. I belong with God and nothing else.

you certainly have no idea what you're saying :D

unborn Truth

@Mikael89 Read Power vs. Force Im telling you, your brain is just in just in low vibration and is used to that state

@Mikael89 Also check out this video, this is essentially what i was describing i was doing i never realized it until i saw the video

26 minutes ago, 11modal11 said:

@Mikael89 Theres no way, it has to just be a group thing man maybe youre hanging with the wrong people or something! , trust me this world is so amazing, there are literally infinite options everywhere you can go get a camera and start filimng pranks and ut it on youtube or go study some physics or something, the burden is its hard to choose which thing an there is such limited time do do all the possible things!...I think what happens is people don't just DO WHAT THEY WANT.a nd then they forget what they want/like. has to be it. My entire life I never do anything I don't want to do unless I truly have to and even that is a stretch. Try doing this! Only what YOU want! Not what you think you should be! When I went off course was when i found this board and stopped listening to my internal guidance and started trying to live up to standards like "enlightenment (which i still do not get at all)" o r "spiral dynamics xyzzy stage turquoise" and then i started judging myself against those things and feeling bad that i "had an ego" or i wasn't "x stage". My internal voice has never lead me wrong, the only thing I feel ashamed about is that I gave my power away to try to follow the ideals on here essentially worshipping some other ideal than myself and what i like! Im telling you man, start doing what YOU want, even, the small things at first and your life will improve!

Yes. That's one of the biggest traps I've fallen into myself.

Never betray your internal guidance. That's how you end up living a boring, yet very spiritual life completely out of alignment with your deepest desires to create.

Don't let this journey towards enlightenment (or any kind of pursuit, really) be separated from the rest of your life. Enlightenment IS your life. You becoming more and more aware of who you are and what you want out of this utterly crazy infinite thing called life IS your particular enlightenment

That's why simple teachings like being in the Now are so important. Sure, go and work on yourself. Grow as much as you can. But always be aware that all of this growing and craving is all happening right now. And that's the entire point of it. That's where it's been happening and that's where it will happen. 

If you don't know how. Just do whatever feels right. Follow your resonance. Truth is inevitable. You'll eventually end up doing the right things if you simply trust that you will. And if you don't... you'll then learn from that, so that in the future you will. It's that simple. All is well.

@DoubleYou Yes, and of course if anything seems overwhelming for a second I just throw on a Tolle video become present and boom its gone

25 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Well pretty much all teachers say what I said.

Why do you even write such a comment which does not help at all?

i do write such a comment so that you can have a chance to see through your self-deception.

there's a huge difference between those who have learned how to speak nondualish and those who have actually realized the true nature of Reality. you use some big words like "maya", "illusion", "world", "i" and "god" but you're unable to feel oneness in your heart.

try repeating what you said about the world go fuck itself as you look into this guy's eyes. repeat it 100 times and maybe you'll understand.

Edited by ajasatya

unborn Truth