Rilles

What Would Happen If You Meditated In A Dream?

11 posts in this topic

Wouldn’t it be easier to go deeper since the monkey ? would be sleeping? Has anyone tried becoming lucid and meditating?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I've attempted it.

Felt a surge of energy, heard a sort of ringing and saw patterns emerge, it was like DMT. Though it quickly woke me up.

I highly suggest you try this out for yourself when you can.

In dreams we are usually in the astral realm. If one meditates in the dream they will then enter a deeper realm called the casual realm, and deeper than that is when you see and feel the light of your soul, often called enlightenment. 

But you don't need to dream to do this. You can easily get to the causal realm in minutes with the correct meditation technique such as these: https://channelhigherself.com/blog/types-of-higher-self-meditation-practices/

Enjoy exploring your infinite potential!

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

Oh wow, so basically it would be like a weird trip, lol. Thanks for the input guys, I want to try this atleast once if I can lucid dream first.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I want to self inquire during lucid dreams, but usually end up talking to dream characters, which I suppose is a type of self inquiry ?

@ajasatya@ yes unfortunately the dream state becomes unstable without stimulation.  I think it's possible to maintain it though, with practice 

I love this topic. Lucid dreaming is actually how I came into meditation and eventually actualised.org. 

There is a great book by Andrew Holocek called Dream Yoga. It talks about a bhuddist tradition and path to enlightenment based on - basically doing meditation during lucid dreams. 

I have had had a couple of experiences, and they are fantastic and mystical. But (for me so far) so brief and so rare. 

It it is definitely a fascination of mine and part of my daily/nightly practice. 

Talking about lucid dreams I had one last night. I was being chased by this scary thing, and I ended up sitting down and saying positive affirmations to myself oht loud like, “I am safe, I am perfect, I am beautiful”. It made me feel love, and the whole dream collapsed, leaving only this good feeling in me :) 

I just surrendered you know. Because I was aware I realized that nothing can touch me when I’m eternal. Dreams show is our deepest beliefs after all.

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

@Solace So intrigued by all of this. Would love to hear about your experiences entering these realms and how it is

I dont know, but I once did self inquiry in a dream without realizing it was a dream. I know my true self is the greates trickster there is (and only one too lol), but how it managed to pull that one on me is, quite literally, beyond me.