Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Socrates

Confusing trip report

11 posts in this topic

Yesterday around 12:00 noon time I consumed 100μg of 1p-LSD.

The setting was my room and my mood wasn't as relaxed as I wanted it to be for my first trip because I live with my parents and I couldn't let go as much I wanted to. I had done all the prep work, yoga before the trip and also a general direction of the subject of insights I wanted to get.

Waiting for the come up was a pain in the ass since I started to feel anxious and I just did what Leo said in his al-lad trip report. I blasted some music and danced until the substance was in full effect.

60 minutes in and I still wasn't sure if I was tripping or not, I didn't get any visuals looking out my window and I only had a buzz in my head and a numbness in my jaw which was weird.

2 hours into the trip I was feeling the substance had finally taken effect on me. Except for a couple of random insights I got, I couldn't use that state of higher consciousness to get any significant insights for my life and I ended up looking out the window, my hands and going up and down my apartment.

The trip literally flew by and I also had scheduled something at 20:00 which didn't help out either. I was expecting a powerful experience but the experience I got was weak and nonsignificant. The visuals were also almost nonexistent unless you focused a lot on an object you could barely see it pulse.

This trip was rather confusing and I doubt I got any growth out of it.

@Socrates Sounds like you got some poor LSD or you have a high natural tolerance.

Try doubling the dose and things should get really interesting.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura If it is poor LSD or maybe something that is not even LSD it's probably not a good idea to double the dose, can be fatal.

@Socrates Consider taking a solo retreat, be alone, do practices & creative things for a day or two, or more, and then trip, having a day or two of the solo retreat remaining. Tripping in your parents house, with plans that same day, is likely to result in a discouraging experience. You need room, space, to be you, free, alone, away from the trappings of life. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Leo Gura My source has a good reputation online, maybe 1P-LSD is not as strong as LSD. Couldn't it be that I resisted the trip consciously because of the setting (with parents)?

@Nahm This seems like a good idea. Renting something cheap for a day or two to trip alone. Οtherwise, I am thinking outdoors in the forest but I am skeptical about it.

@cirkussmile Yes, it is.

8 hours ago, cirkussmile said:

Is 100ug enough normaly if it’s “good” LSD?

125ug of LSD takes me into full God-mode. But this is not going to be the case for the average tripper. They would probably need to triple that dose to get a similar effect.

Tolerance to psychedelics can vary quite significantly from person to person.

And one's level of cognitive/metaphysical development plays an important role in how deeply you trip, from what I can tell.

My trips are always extremely profound, beyond most trip reports. I'm not sure why this is. It feels like psychedelics were designed specifically for my brain/mind type.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Socrates Ive tried a lot of psychedelics. LSD is amazing in its own way but if you want to have a life changing experience, DMT generally has the most power to awaken IMO.

DMT was the one that first "woke" me up and it was a powerful awakening.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

125ug of LSD takes me into full God-mode. But this is not going to be the case for the average tripper. They would probably need to triple that dose to get a similar effect.

Tolerance to psychedelics can vary quite significantly from person to person.

And one's level of cognitive/metaphysical development plays an important role in how deeply you trip, from what I can tell.

My trips are always extremely profound, beyond most trip reports. I'm not sure why this is. It feels like psychedelics were designed specifically for my brain/mind type.

Thanks

I share the same experience as you that my trips are more profound than what I read or hear from people. And at the same time not. If we talk about God, who I am and what life is, that is not very profound but it definitely is for others. The practice and attitude in daily life is what really gets me going. 

The determination one has with this inner work (and between trips) makes the whole difference. And your determination in daily life seems very strong from what I can tell ✌?Maybe that is showing in the trips somehow? Anyway, I also think your brain loves psychedelics to get in deep contact with your right brain :)  Love ? 

Edited by cirkussmile

@Socrates I would bump up to 150ug. I’ve taken 1p-lsd many times. It will get you there. 

I would also let go of expectations and wanting a certain something to happen. That just makes surrending into the ego death zone harder. For me anyway. 

As a novice, I always had a benzo or etizolam handy to kill the trip if needed.  Most of my anxiety came from uncertainty of what was to come. Anxiety could turn to panic that I can’t make it stop. Knowing I could stop a trip reduced my anxiety/panic by about 80% and allowed me to reach deeper levels.

Other people let go easy peasy. Not me. My ego wants to maintain control.

by reading all of this report I'm growing more jealous of you guys. you're very lucky to live where you can find reliable sources to buy this stuff