Catley

Am I doing it right + Introduction

8 posts in this topic

Dear all,

Thank you for welcoming me into your community, I've been looking for this type of community for a long time since my journey.

Introduction:

Hi I'm Sam,

My journey started about 3 months ago by looking at Meditation and linking it to science and how beneficial it actually is, I've looked at Binaural beats, isochronic tones, subliminal messaging, I'm now trying to open my third eye, so I can highten my consciousness and contact my spirital guide.

My question is...are the signs I'm finding telling me that my third eye is open?

The signs I'm finding is if I meditate I feel like there is a soft touch on the middle of my forehead, plus EITHER a cold sensation or an extremely warm senstation (can't tell between them). I have had recent thoughts that food and western medicine really isn't the way to heal the body for general purposes, the body can heal itself, it's not worth having all these medications that have infinite side effects.

I would like to think in my head that I know it is open, I suppose it's just confirmation from those who know more than what I do.

I just need a little nudge in confidence to know that I'm doing it right, if I didn't need it, my 'inner voice' would tell me that it is either opening or open.

Kind regards,

Sam

The opening of the third eye is not trivial or missable / questionable. The difference is in seeing what was unseen, knowing what was unknown. Relatively speaking, you become very aware you were seeing only a physical self and world prior to opening. Consider working from the root chakra upwards. In the sense, ‘first make a life worth waking up to’, the root, sacral, solar plexus, heart & throat chakras are foundational for the third eye and then crown. The Joy is the journey, enjoy. Psychadelics are helpful to get a glimpse ‘ahead of schedule’, so to speak.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Thank you Nahm for your response, really appreciate it. I will work from the the root chakra but I believed that my chakras are in line up until the third eye. I will carry on with my journey. Thank you again.

Welcome, and good to hear that you are meditating! I think it's one of the best doorways into ourselves. Keep it up!

Dear PsiloPutty,

Thank you, I'm also looking at Subliminal messages which I used alongside Meditation and that is a blessing too :) Thank you!

@Martin123 Thank you Martin, I appreciate your kind words, I want to say Namaste (The sprit in me greets the spirit in you). My love goes to you also!