Delmo

Lost of interest

10 posts in this topic

So I have been to nightclubs a few times. I'm trying to get a GF or at less learn the how to. I have looked into the pick up materials and i have approached a few women in that matter.

The thing is when i see an attractive girl I go and talk to her, but as soon as she starts talking I lose my attraction to her and i want to get away from her. But the ones I do keep talking to, I don't really know if she is attracted to me or not.

I'm having easier time starting a conversation ( here in sweden alot of girls are very easy to approach) but I get easily lost in the conversation and it seems its going nowhere (only know more stuff about her which I don't really care about.)

At nightclubs I start first by talking to girls, but than I'm like full of energy which I want release by dancing to the beat (which shifts my focus to the beat). Does that make the girls unattractive to me? I see alot of guys just standing on the dance floor watching girls, which I also can do if I choose to. But is it an effective way to go about it? 

My final question is does pure observation attract the girl to me?

Edited by Delmo

You probably have Show Me Your Gentitals Syndrome.

This video goes in depth --> 

Specially the part about them talking.

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

17 minutes ago, Truth said:

You probably have Show Me Your Gentitals Syndrome.

This video goes in depth --> 

Specially the part about them talking.

Funny video, but it's somehow true. Im basically seeking a GF to statsfiy my sexual desires. 

You remind me of Jeffrey Donovan in hitch 

Memento Mori

10 minutes ago, Truth said:

You remind me of Jeffrey Donovan in hitch 

Okay, i dont see the solution in that. Are you saying I should ignore my sexual desires? 

6 hours ago, Delmo said:

Okay, i dont see the solution in that. Are you saying I should ignore my sexual desires? 

You should put out an ad. "only looking to get my D wet, I don't want to hear you talk cause I don't care, so hit me up ladiez ;);) "

60% of the time it works every time. 

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

15 minutes ago, Truth said:

You should put out an ad. "only looking to get my D wet, I don't want to hear you talk cause I don't care, so hit me up ladiez ;);) "

60% of the time it works every time. 

Genius. 

17 hours ago, Delmo said:

but as soon as she starts talking I lose my attraction to her and i want to get away from her

Anxiety purge. It will be uncomfortable but practice just staying in no matter what.

17 hours ago, Delmo said:

but I get easily lost in the conversation and it seems its going nowhere (only know more stuff about her which I don't really care about.)

It’s your responsibility to make it go somewhere. Are you using statements of intent? Teases? If you’re just making small talk then of course it’s not going to go anyway, you haven’t even tried.

@aurum that felt helpful, thanks. I'll try to do that next time I'm in conversation. I found the leading part a bit hard though, but lack of practice I'm guessing.

22 hours ago, Delmo said:

Funny video, but it's somehow true. Im basically seeking a GF to statsfiy my sexual desires. 

nothing wrong with that, as long as you're honest and respectful about it, honesty is the key to love, to connection

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!