Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MarkusSweden

Should we look more closely into Enki?

12 posts in this topic

I've never been interesting in what I view as "supernatural stories", it doesn't matter if it's dualistic religions, if it is UFO's, if it is David Icke's theory on lizards that run the show, or if it is any other spiritual conspiracy. I just view it all as nonsense. 

But for some reason Enki stands out in this category that i normally view as nonsense, it seem to have some truth to it, not just a stupid made up story or conspiracy like those UFO stories and other crap. 

According to Enki, the world turns, and the life scenarios of all people eventually turn into scenarios that are undesirable, if not in this lifetime, then in future lifetimes. Enki, the chief scientist of the alien invaders, stated: “for what shall come to pass by what had passed shall be determined; and what was destined shall in a cycle be repeated” (from the Lost Book of Enki, by Zecharia Sitchin).

The world, the cosmos, and history turn. There are cycles in nature, on the wheel of life, which repeat through history. It is because of this cyclical turning of the wheel of life that most people, if not all, will eventually get to the position I'm occupying right now and will be able to see, from this vantage point, the truth of what I am saying. I am hoping that the message I’m trying to convey right now will help others gain some clarity in their time of confusion

Should we look closer into Enki you think? It might shed some light to the full picture of reality and help us dissolve and get rid of some confusion. 

What is your opinion on Enki? What do you know of him? And do you believe it all? . 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

indeed there is a cyclical nature to what is/what is not

if there is something one should do however, it is, as always, to look closer into ourselves.  to look closer within.

what exactly is the position you are occupying right now?  what are you able to see?  from what vantage point is there truth in what you are saying?

n͖̙͖͕̠̘͂̎̐̑́ͬ̔̓ͨ̄ͭ͂a͖̺̥̣͇͇̤̝̩̒̓͛̆ͯ͂m̲̼̜̟̯̘̱͇̩͇͉̬̲͇̝͉̣̐̃ͥͭ̔̑͋ͦ͗̓ͅa̩̝͔̻͎͔̜̫̥ͣͤ̇͗̇̏ͯ̂ͧͫ͌͐͒ͤ̏s̙͖̣̝͙̞̭͍͉̬̲̱͖̟͚̞ͣ̅̓́ͮ̈ͨ̒̋̄ͤ̇ͅt̖̰̞͕̱̣̯͙͓̭̠̝̣̦̟͇̦ͧͣ̐̒ͨ̈́͆̽ͧ̉̄̐ͭ͌͛ͧ̚ͅe͔̣̩̮̬̅͛ͩ̌̔͛̑̄ͯ͌̓ͥͭ̀̄ͬͩ

- yawning void

"embrace your inner pain. in hopelessness, you will find bliss. to be mindful all the time you need to have attention on the breath as second nature." - hellspeed

36 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

What do you know of him?

The Sumerian clay tablets attribute the story to Enki (belonging to a group of alien beings called the Anunnaki who came to Earth from Nibiru, a twelfth planet in our sun system with an elliptical orbit) who genetically modified beings on earth.

37 minutes ago, yawning_ said:

what exactly is the position you are occupying right now?  what are you able to see?  from what vantage point is there truth in what you are saying?

Thanks for your response @yawning_

My position is rather dark now after I studied Enki! 

But it implied more suffering to be naiv and think good of the world. I'm at a better place now. 

Follow me.

The evil of life..

I see the world, what is happening now, what has happened all throughout history; and I see the suffering humanity goes through, and all I see breaks my heart. I cannot help but to pass judgment on this reality: It is evil; I don't like it, and I say it is not good because of all the suffering that exists in this reality.

Life forces people to eat, abuse, exploit, murder, and do other evils against less powerful living beings so we can continue living, or we can be more comfortable, or we can feel pleasure or avoid unpleasantness. In turn, people too are used by those who are more powerful than them, as slaves, livestock, lab subjects, food, and as anything else the abusers want, without regard for people’s feelings or their well-being, most times, also without their knowledge.

Our abusers are themselves abused by yet more powerful life forms, and so on. This is an example of Hermetic wisdom, which states: “as above, so below”. If it happens here, it also happens above us and below us, in accordance to the fractal like nature of Life.

The evil we do to other living beings is wrong, but few people realize this because everybody is forced to do it since they are very young, and once we are old enough to make our own judgments, we see this is done by most of everybody else.

People generally do not question the immorality of eating other life forms, or using products derived from them, or enslaving them, or killing them when they are inconvenient, a nuisance, or dangerous to us. As a condition of staying alive, happy, and healthy, we are forced to hurt or destroy other life and each other.

All of the pain and sorrow we feel throughout our lives is an indication of the wrongness of the very nature of our lives. This evil is used to break the human spirit.

First, our consciousness is arbitrarily brought to the world by decree of the big Tyrant, with the help of the lesser tyrants, who are the parents.  Next, if babies cry for days or weeks at a time in protest, parents are advised to leave them alone in a room to let them get tired of crying, and to make them surrender to their new reality.

Then, the process of breaking the human spirit continues by using techniques that parallel the barbaric spirit-breaking techniques used on elephants that are forced to work in circuses or in the tourism industry in Asia. 

(Here I had to take a minute paus from typing because I crying so hard, number of tears dripping down on my computer..:()

Ok, lets continue..

The process includes keeping people in various types of confinements. Examples are: the physical body, life circumstances, the injustice system jails or prisons, and this planet itself; applying to them mental restraints, such as instilling fear in them or withholding key knowledge; giving them random physical and psychological trauma, such as when being attacked by disease, or receiving or witnessing injuries; feeding them misinformation..

..for example: the white lies children are told, the half truths taught at schools, the skewed science we are given, the news, etc; using psychological warfare tactics on them, such as religion;  giving them promises, hopes and dreams that will never come true; ..

..humiliating them, for example by making them experience the degradation of having to ingest food and having to carry around feces in their bodies and being subject to other physiological needs, functions, and dysfunctions; administering to them punishments and rewards; and using other methods which aim at making a person give up his or her sovereignty.

To subdue us, Life makes us endure against our wills: pain, heartache, fear, and a long list of other negative experiences and emotions. Watching the news every night reveals the wide range of atrocities that happen to people. We are made to be afraid constantly, because our well-being is not secure.

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

27 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

the white lies children are told, the half truths taught at schools, the skewed science we are given, the news, etc; using psychological warfare tactics on them, such as religion;  giving them promises, hopes and dreams that will never come true; ..

No society wants us to become wise, because the moment people start using their intelligence, they become dangerous to the people who are in power.

@yawning_ Now you might say I'm too negative when reading my post above.

But positive thinking isn't really the answer, here's why..

People are living their lives based on assumptions which are producing a world full of violence, hunger, crime, disease, injustice, hurt, and other undesirable conditions. These are assumptions such as ‘focus on the positive’, ‘everything is going to be OK’, ‘it could be worse’, ‘the government, the education system, the health care industry, and the church have our best interest at heart’, etc.

If we continue to play dumb, as if we didn't know something is seriously wrong; or continue to hold the same assumptions we have always held, then we will continue to get the results I've mentioned, both globally and in our personal lives.

Once we rid ourselves of all undesirable conditions, then we can go back to saying ‘everything is going to be ok’. I know for sure that I am not the only person unhappy with the way life is. Human suffering is global, and is the norm, not the exception.

Everybody seems to just be used to it; and they have surrendered to the claim that this is the way things are; and there is nothing that can be done; and there is nothing wrong with that picture.

So, my message is that there is something very wrong with the game of life; and many of us play the game without even realizing that we don't enjoy it all that much. 

We are told to practice positive thinking and to ignore the unpleasant aspects of our lives. These instructions are repeated incessantly in our society because the farmers of humanity, the tyrants who own us, have a vested interest in having us be docile and go along with their lead, without regard for our well-being as individuals. 

To them we are like cattle. Our value to them is one of utility. We are worth as much as the use they can obtain from us. They do not care about us, personally. Many things in the world are wrong and should be changed, but they want us to go along only with the changes they want to make, which serve to further their own agenda.

They do not care about whether the quality of or lives is enjoyable to us or not. All living beings experience much suffering, either physically, or emotionally, or both.  There are no exceptions. Life should not be this way. I don't believe that people should suffer.

We make suffering and having a miserable life acceptable because we say so; because we tell ourselves that we ought to accept those experiences. But that is not an absolute truth.

I don't believe there is a good reason for suffering to be present in somebody’s life, other than because he or she wants to suffer. If somebody really wants to suffer, that's fine; people should have the experiences they want without imposing their choices on others.

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

3 hours ago, Prabhaker said:

No society wants us to become wise, because the moment people start using their intelligence, they become dangerous to the people who are in power.

Correct.

I known for the very first time that I heard Osho spoke those words that I will never forget them. 

Timeless truths, indeed!

:x

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

I'm new here, so please forgive me if I'm not following proper protocol.
I like you Marcus. I like reading your posts.
I am one of those conspiracy nuts who believes the ROTHSCHILDS are reptilians that took over humanity (I got that from David Icke) although I didn't study Enki, I'm still going to put my 2 cents in...
It's ALL part of the dreamworld we're in. There is nothing else here. It's all dreamstuff. Dreams are real but they're not true. SO, no one really gets hurt or dies. The dreams just continue, cyclically, turning into nightmares, over and over, our dreams have been hijacked by aliens that seem to get power from all this negative energy. 
Negative energy? Yes. Remember waking up from a nightmare full of energy? People have that negative energy from the "real world" nightmare. That may be the whole purpose of being here, and here itself.

Simon Parkes says this is a prison planet. We're being recycled here to give aliens energy and light is the illusion, the trap, so don't go to the light when you die. Go to the darkness and you'll wake up at your true home. The tunnel of light is the grid/net that keeps us reincarnating here. IDK if we can post links here, but you can see it on youtube at "Death & Rebirth on Prison Planet Earth Simon Parkes". 

I had nightmares my whole childhood, terrible nightmares, waking up screaming. It was all so real to me. It's a long story about how the night time nightmares stopped, but then it morphed into waking up to this nightmare we call reality- all the horror you mentioned + much more that David Icke goes into detail about in his books that are over 700 pages each of facts. It's too much. Why would you want to stay in a nightmare and dissect it and become an expert in nightmares?  (That's why I stopped following Icke)

When we observe what's going on here we get caught up in the drama and we think it's true. It's real but it's not true.  It's a living nightmare when you wake up in the dream and SEE what's going on. People are waking up to what's going on and sharing it online and "they"'re shutting it down. It's been the same cycle for millions of years and they've been successful at keeping everyone asleep in their nightmare. Mind control is their biggest weapon. It's in their best interest to keep us asleep dreaming. 

That's why I read Jed McKenna's trilogy on enlightenment over and over a little every night to keep me out of the drama. He cleans me up after a long day of getting dirty in the mud/drama going on here. There's nothing else going on here. It's drama or nothing. hahaha  So lately, I've taken on the habit that Jed talked about having, watching old movies and re-runs on TV. I'm enjoying the "reality show" Survivor now, and luckily there are lots of episodes to keep me busy. 
Another way to SEE it is after you go down the rabbit hole you need to come back out. It's crazy down there! The old movie What the BLEEP Do We Know? Down The Rabbit Hole is where I first heard that. It's also my first exposure to quantum physics proving "there is no out there out there".  Science, through quantum physics, is proving the physical world doesn't exist. Good stuff. 

10 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@MarkusSweden Any luck with your pm'ing issue? Reply here if there is a problem.

It works fine when someone start the conversation, for some reason I can't start a PM conversation myself. 

You got the answer? 

Isn't it so, yes or no?