Arnie

Characteristics of unsucessful people

7 posts in this topic

Leo, most of your work is there to tell us what to do in order to be successful in any way we want. One can also say it covers the "to-do"-list of personal development for the most part. But what's about the inversion: a "not-to-do"-list. You already gave some advice of this kind in your video "Advice for high-school & college students", for example don't drink alcohol, no debt, no wheat products, cutting hard on video games. I would be very interested in a video where you cover all the things we should not do, regarding any topic there is. One could also approach this in a way where you present a role model of failure so to speak.

Of course there are obvious ones like laziness, victim thinking, cowardness, bad diet, destructive habits. But there are also very subtle ones and things many people might not have thought about. It would also provide a different perspective on personal development. I would really aprecciate such a video.

Sincerely

Arnie

I love this topic! Good thinking! :D

How To Be A Fuck Up At Life

Lol

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I would find it fascinating if Leo could observe the qualities of unsuccessful people and answer the question "what distinguishes unsuccessful people from successful people?' 

On 2/9/2016 at 4:34 AM, Simon Zackrisson said:

Troubleshooting - How To Not Fuck Up In Life

People would be more attracted to How To Be A Fuck Up At Life, because it's like "Whaaa???" better chance for people to click the video.

because most of what people do on a daily basis is fucking up their life. and it might open their eyes that they are doing it right this second.

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

Yup sutcha video would be very refreshing seeing some of your habbits in how to be a fuck up at life video would create some of that oooohhhhhh moments we need hah